Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shikei Vs Lozorus - [b]"COME ON!"[/b]

2 posters

Go down

Shikei Vs Lozorus - [b]"COME ON!"[/b] Empty Shikei Vs Lozorus - [b]"COME ON!"[/b]

Post  Shikei Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 am

Shikei was in class earlier, and like he was, he wasnt really doing any work, but instead had his face flat on the desk. He wasnt really into working that much, but wasnt ignoring everything around him. Next to him boys were talking to eachother,
"Yeah, i saw him aswell, he bullies everyone, you better try stay away from him."

Shikei sat up and looked their way. He was wondering who this boy was, so he decided to ask.
The bell then suddenly rang, and everyone rushed out of the classroom.
"No you dont!"
Shikei uses shadow possession and caught both boys until all people were gone. He then cancelled it and called them over.

"So who is this boy and were can i find him."
The boy replied,
"Well, it is a rumour, but i know he is always in the shady part of the training area waiting for someone. Dont try anything stupid ok?!"

Shikei looked away and walked the way to the training area. He soon came to their and there was a couple of boys and girls training here.
"OK COME ON OUT!"
All the people turned around in confusion, then they looked around seeing someone, then they ran of in terror.
"What the...Ok, its time for you to stop tormenting everyone got that?"

Shikei got out a Kunai and then held it up at the mysterious person.
"No more..."
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Shikei Vs Lozorus - [b]"COME ON!"[/b] Empty Re: Shikei Vs Lozorus - [b]"COME ON!"[/b]

Post  lozorus Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:17 am

''Tormenting. Ha. They challenged me. What can i say, i am ....enthusiastic about fighting...wanna see what i mean'' said Lozorus with a cocky grin on his face.

He looked at the guy. He looked exactly lke shikamaru and probably had the shadow possesion jutsu aswell. Well Lozorus would beat that. He took off his super weighted clothing. Dust rose as he dropped it to the ground and there was a small tremor in the earth. He laughed.

''Lets do this!''

lozorus

Character sheet
Name: Lozorus
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Shikei Vs Lozorus - [b]"COME ON!"[/b] Empty Re: Shikei Vs Lozorus - [b]"COME ON!"[/b]

Post  Shikei Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:00 pm

OOC: U shudnt have known about my skill, and plus, you shudnt have super weighted clothing either lol.

Shikei watched as he was told about his own ability and his brother. It was like this guy knew who he was all over. As he dropped his clothing on the ground, he heard a big thud, and he looked sharp.
''Lets do this!'' stated the boy.

Shikei knew that he was going to be in a fight, so he decided to use a good plan of his, and it wasnt gonna fail any time sooner. He ran behind a tree and then ran back out again and shouted out.
"Shadow Possession Jutsu!"
Before a shadow emerged, he chucked three kunai that surrounded him so he wouldnt be able to dodge without getting hit.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  lozorus Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:23 pm

OOC: It was accepted and you shouldnt have been able to hear my thoughts lol

Lozorus saw the sharingan and jumped backflipping. He then pulled out his blade and used it to throw his body weight shifting his position. He quqickly put the blade away and went for shekei with chakra strings whilst he was in a solitary position

lozorus

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:40 pm

OOC: This is ooc, i aint hearing ur thoughts in rp, and plus, when did u get super weighted clothing accepted, uve changed it so many times which isnt fair, and also u never put it in! Plus, 'saw the sharingan' wth lol, im guessing used the sharingan, but that was quick nvm tho.

Shikei saw him backflip around the kunai, and then aim something at him. Thin strings were heading towards him, but he just stood there and smiled.
"Ok ill let you try that move then, i wont move, promise!"

As he stood up from his shadow possession he was going to perform, he watched as the strings went straight through him, and laughed hevaily as they did. Behind the boy however, the real Shikei performed his Shadow possession jutsu and it went towards him quite fast. Hm, what an idiot, he didnt even know that was one of my clones, he wouldnt be able to tough them, illusions!

This time, he wasnt going to be able to dodge this, the shadow ran over the ground and was surrounding the area around the boy, just incase he tried to run or jump out of the way, he would still get him. His chakra was starting to deplete at this moment, but he still had alot of fuel to beat this guy with.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  lozorus Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:00 pm

OOC : I am just pointing this out that i dont like the way you make it so my char has no choice but to do this. And hakra dosent work lke that either :/

Lozorus jumped into the air and twisted his body to the sun witch was directly over head. Because he was in a direct light souce his shadow must have been reduced to almost nothing. Whilst in the air he threw shuiken nd kuni enfused blades at him and they wee angles to spin in at all directions. There was no logical reasonthey would miss as he was stationary. Lozorus had out thought the legendary thinker. As he came down he headed to the ground at great speed towads the target. This meant that if he did get caught his momentum would rip him free and his opponent would either try and chance it or dodge him. Either way was good for him.

OOC: See what i mean sheik. Forcing charecters into situations

Last edited by lozorus on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total

lozorus

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:36 pm

I cant post till u change it lol, you cant control the illusion, unless ur also using genjutsu, plus i already said the strings passed through lol, and knocking a clone into the shadow wouldnt send it back, its right at your feet and you wouldnt even see it even with your sharingan.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Yeah, so when u edit or redo a post in, then ill post if its better. Remember u didnt see the shadow possession and you cant just teleport away , running wont do anything either as its spread out around you.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:36 am

OOC:"See what i mean sheik. Forcing charecters into situations"
No lol, you have many ways in which to get out, plus anyway, isnt that the way your meant to fight, its a tactic right?

Shikei decided to sit down to mock him.
"Yawn, what a drag, i might just take a nap, night night!"
As the chakra infused blades sliced through the air, Shikei smiled as they hit him. They pierced through his legs and then his head.

**POOF**

Shikei turned into a log, and appeared in a tree behind the guy. He jumped down quickly as he was in the air and Shikei used shadow possession at his shadow which as being created by the sun on him. Lozorus was doomed.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  lozorus Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:38 am

Lozorus had easily seen through this clone. Lozorus had made his own substitution whilst he was in the air as a distration. He dropped into some trees hidden. There was no way shikei had seen him. Lozorus crouched on a branch waiting in hide

lozorus

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:01 am

OOC: Gawd, you cheat so much, edit stuff like your application when its already been approved, 1 more thing and youll be BANNED.

Shikei went over to the log and picked it up.
"So, he can make substitutions eh?"
It was the perfect situation for him. Shikei therefore stood still listening all around him. Amongst all the leaves and the wind, he could hear a slight breathing coming from somewhere over in the forest. He knew the direction, so he went that way, before he made 2 clones that is. Ugh, running low on chakra, so should he be using that sharingan of his. Ive been told enough about it to know. In fact, he should have less chakra than me.

"Hey I know where you are y'no!"
Shikei threw the last of his Kunai through the woods in the direction the guy was. It was just then he saw him, crouching on a branch, and from behind, it was time for Shikei to make his last move. Infront of the guy, a clone was situated and was acting as if he was still looking for the guy, but was still quite distant.

Shadow Possession Jutsu. Shikei thought to himself, and a shadow run up the tree and at the guy. Not even the sharingan can see 'through' shadows.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  lozorus Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:44 am

OOC: Just for threatening me and im not carryinging on with this post. If it was a joke it wasnt very funny :/

lozorus

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down