Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shikei Vs Shonzo - "This is gonna be a drag"

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shikei Vs Shonzo - "This is gonna be a drag" Empty Shikei Vs Shonzo - "This is gonna be a drag"

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:22 am

Shikei was in a happy mood today. He didnt know why but he felt like giving the girl he liked a big hug! He wasnt nervous for some reason, but he saw the girl he fancied in the training hall. He walked over to her and tapped he on the shoulder.
"Hey there Tamiko, do you want to go grab a bite?"
She looked at Shikei and smiled,
"Sure, meet me at the Ichiraku Ramen Shop in about 10 minutes!"

Shikei got ready and waited at the ramen store, but she didnt come. He decided to wait for 5 more minutes, and she finalyturned up, but not like he thought.
"Shikei, you have to help me, this guy called shonzo tormented me and threatened to beat you up if you didnt go to him!"
Wow, he knows my weakness, and possibly abit about me, but i dont know him. I have to go find where he is and sort this out pronto.

"Where is he Tamiko, im gonna see what this is about!"
Tamiko pointed towards the academy and Shikei went there.
"Ok 'Shonzo' i suggest you come out now and tell me what this is about!"
Shikei looked back and saw someone
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Shikei Vs Shonzo - "This is gonna be a drag" Empty Re: Shikei Vs Shonzo - "This is gonna be a drag"

Post  Shonzo Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:26 am

''Your girlfreind has an STD by the way. I found the report in her room.And the reason i want you here is beause your kekegenki might represet a challange. I want to defeat this challange now.''

Shonzo nodded to show a battle was comencing and then used his double decapiittion jutsu. He sent up five mud clones wich significantly drained his chakra. The mud clones all threw shuriken witch were shadowclones. Thos that missed would have transformed and fierd bone pellets like the others. Shonzo was fored to use a chakra pill. Shonzo then made all of his clones firebone pellets. He made some fire upward so that it would not be possible to jump without getting hit in the head and ohers fire slightly to the side so he couldn.t dodge. He then poped his had out of the ground and treid to pull Shikei underground.

Hmm. easy. Shonzo had been studying all abot him. He was a replica of his brother. There were a few jutsu he was encertain of though

Shonzo

Character sheet
Name: Shonzo missery
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Shikei Vs Shonzo - "This is gonna be a drag" Empty Re: Shikei Vs Shonzo - "This is gonna be a drag"

Post  Shikei Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:29 am

Shikei looked at him angrily when he said this,
"My girl friend doesnt have STD's, your dad has STD's which made YOU!"
Before he had a chance to do anything, Shonzo fired bone pellets, and clones were created that also made bone pellets. He saw him eat something, Shikei guessed it was a chakra pill, but stood there as the bone pellets hit him.

*Poof*

The bone pierced the log that was in place of Shikei, and he was now on top of a tree looking down at Shonzo. Wow, some powerful Jutsu, but im guesing he only has one chakra pill, great. I have to stop him from using that last pill at all costs.

Shikei created a shadow clone, only one so it didnt drain much of his chakra, and made it throw a Kunai, and by then, the real Shikei runned around so Shonzo didnt see him, and then watched as the shadow clone threw a live Kunai straight at him.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shonzo Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:24 pm

The kuni simply hi a mud clone. They all disapeard unde ground waiting for sheikie

Shonzo

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:41 am

OOC: Wow...Nice work on your post lol

Shikei watched as the kunai penetrated a mud clone, but didnt really have any effect, and when this happened, so did the moment when the mud clones dissapeared into the ground. He whispered to himself, to try formulate another plan,
"Well, whilst his mudclones are waiting for me, his chakra will be depleting pretty fast, so i could wait, which will just cause him to use the chakra pill, but i need to stop him from doing that."

As he looked to the side, he could see a river, not to big, but enough to complete the next step of his plan. He told the clone to go down nearer to the lake, just so the mud clones could follow him. He sat watching on a tree, seeing what happened.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shonzo Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:23 am

Too late. Shonzo saw the real sheikie and the clones. He sent his mud clones to take all of them out, Then he jumped out of the ground spraying bullets at the logs. As the trunk fell he shot anothe wave hoping to get rid of sheikie or injer him.

Shonzo

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:11 pm

"Here you go again, wasting your chakra like you have infinity, try not to use your chakra pill, and less attacks equal less chakra."
He saw all the attacks coming, and got out his Kunai, he jumped of the falling tree and then dodged and blocked the others coming at him. He arrived running at the lakefront, and saw that the mud clones were after him, as the shadow clones were all taken out. He created 4 Shadow clones, and attempted to kick his mud clones into the lake. Two of His shadow clones jumped into the water and hid in the depths to stay hidden. Shonzo wouldnt have seen this, so he will be concentrating on the 2 clones and him. He ended his 'turn' by going for a low kick and a high kick with himself and a clone, if he missed his other clone would throw him into the lake.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shonzo Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am

Shonzo hadnt seen it but a mud clone had. The ones that fell into the lake he instantly killed because it would take too much chakra to keep them alive in water. To dodge the kicks his mudclone simply stepped back. Shonzo began to throw kuni and shuriken at the real sheikie whilst a shadowclones (he had made while Sheike was running away) hand popped out of the ground in an attempt to grab him. He had gone for the real shekie seeing the one that was a clone.

Shonzo

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:12 am

Exactly what i thought, and wanted him to do, now its time to carry out my plan.
"Ok then Mr STD, its time you went down!"
The rea Shikei pulled the mudclone out of the ground by its hand, and then two shadow clones from the water jumped out soaked and threw their T-Shirts onto the mud clone. Shikei knew he hadnt used up much of his chakra, so he was as fine as can be.

"Unfortunately im going to have to take you down now because you are just getting on my nerves, plus, you said my gf had STD's, i cant forget that!"
Shikei took out a Kunai and looped some wire through it, and then threw it around Shonzo and around a tree. If it worked, Shonzo would be hooked around a tree, unable to escape.
"Usefull Ninja tool, wire..."
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shonzo Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:29 am

Poof. Shonzo was gone. It was another shadow clone! Shonzo jumped out. Had he taken his pill or had he left a chakra reserve. Shonzo shot bullets at all three of them. Or at least a clone did. While a shadow clone was occupying them the real Shonzo waited in a nearby field so that the shadow possession would be hard to he had also been building his chakra so he didnt have to use a pill

Shonzo

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:50 am

OOC: Ok you have taken your pill, you cannot make chakra reserves, that is a sannin level Justu, and building up your chakra doesnt increase the amount of chakra you have, it just gathers the chakra you currently have together. Plus you have already said you used the pill, so you cant go back on that.

Shikei smirked, his plan was now going to come into action, he just had to wait for abit and dodge whatever came at him. First of all was those stupid bones of Shonzo's. They were so annoying and he felt like going to shonzo and breaking his bones anyway. He dodged them by jumped onto a nearby tree and noticed his clones were gone, but he wasnt going to make anymore...Or will he?. As he jumped into the sky he saw Shonzo, and secretly sneaked behind him and made the Shadow Possession stance to start up his Jutsu.
"Ok then you fool, im going to end this battle right here!"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shonzo Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:10 am

OOC: No i havent takeen my pill. It was a retorical question and by chakra reserves i ment left a little bit of chakra behind. And by build up i mean restore.

''Idiot. Never alert the enemy to your position. DO you have ants in your pants, or sorry crabs''

Shonzo dived forward increasing the space between them. This was the reason he had chosen to fight at 11 am. As the battle drew on his shadow techniques would be less effective. Shonzo then threw kuni and multiple shuriken at Shik

Shonzo

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:25 pm

OOC: Ok i see now it is rhetorical, make it clear next time as i couldnt tell at 2nd glance. Next, chakra reserve iswhen you store up chakra, like tsunades mark on her head, that is a chakra reserve. Plus you cnanot put aside chakra, you just have it, and you can use it, not much else to add there. Plus, you put 11 am, perfect for me hanks, and you cant change it now if you meant 11 pm lol.

Shikei acted like he was surprised as the shuriken flew at him. He stopped his shadow possession hand sign and then took out a small ball from his pouch. He then threw it on the floor and it exploded creating a thick purple mist. It continued to rage around and then surrounded Shonzo. From somewhere Shikei stood watching, it was his clone which had done this, and it was a poison smoke bomb. He had made his clone throw a normal pill onto the floor because if the clone done a poison smoke bomb, it would have dissapeared when the clone did. When he threw this, Shikei from the distance, Shikei threw the real poison smoke bomb, and it looked like Shikei was still in the smoke, dead. He didnt say anything so not to attract Shonzos attention, and he knew that it would be almost impossible for Shonzo to escape this. Even if he held his breath through this, the poison stench will be on his clothes and when he goes to breath again, poison would be in his system. All Shikei could do now is sit and watch.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shonzo Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:22 am

Shonzo had seen the shadow of the smoke bomb. Plus the smoke should have dissapeard with the clone. shonzo threw a paper bomb to the ground and the explosion cleared the mist. Shonzo then threw more paper bombs at the area the poison bomb came from.

Shonzo

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Shikei grinned as he saw Shonzo throw paper bombs at the same area the smoke bomb hit. He surely didnt know where Shikei was at currently, so he decided to keep it that way. He began thinking for a second and then felt of a funny way to trick him. He made 2 shadow clones and transformed one of them into Shonzo, he sent Shikei running from the Shonzo clone across the field. The fake Shikei spoke,
"Crap, this clone was leading me to you this whole time..."
Shikei threw some Kunai at the Shonzo clone and destroyed it. He then turned to stare at Shonzo, and slowly started to walk back.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shonzo Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:17 pm

Shonzo took his chakra pill. A clone had him cornerd. He threw bone kuni and shuriken at him ready to kill.

Shonzo

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shonzo Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 pm

Shonzo took his chakra pill. A clone had him cornerd. He threw bone kuni and shuriken at him ready to kill.

Shonzo

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:00 am

Shikei grinned, that is what he wanted shonzo to use this whole time. Its now timeto destroy Shonzo,and punish him for his actions.
"Well then, im Shikeis Shadow clone hehe..."
He took out some Shurieken,jumped in the air and then threw them at Shonzo. At the same time the real Shikei was running around chucking Kunai from underneath trees. Hmm,no more pills,i dare himto try bones now.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shonzo Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:11 am

Shonzo was teird of this. His enemy was a coward hiding away never daring too comeout.

''Stop pissing around. Come out and fight me so i can win this thing and gog home.
Shonzo sent out 10 shadow clones. No matte were he hid it ould be impossible to hide from all 10.

Shonzo

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:30 am

Shikei was kinda bored, he was laying across a tree and leant his head sideways to look at Shonzo.
"Wow this is actually getting boring. Ah here we go, shadow clones again, what a surprise..."
Shikei created 5 shadow clones and they went around setting traps in a variety of places. Pitfall traps, net traps you name it.

"Heh, if he comes near me he will just get sucked into my shadow, and ill not only catch him but give him a little present!"
He decided to sit up to get a better view, and watched as the clones started to end up near the traps.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shonzo Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:00 pm

One of the clones had seen the real sheikie make the clones. It and another clone folowed his clones and sabotaged the traps. Then he waited as for some reason they were near trees again. Shonzo ran but made a shadow clone watch his back incase the anemy treid a sneak attack until he was in a clear and open space with no trees or hiding placces in sight. This way hs enemy would be forced to use skill witch Shonzo was prettey sure wouldnt be a problem or just tijutsu witch also wouldnt be a problem. As Shonzo was running he said

''Follow me if you are stayif you forfeit''

Shonzo then began to charge and rebuild the chakra he lost whilst waiting.

Shonzo

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:27 pm

ooc: you cant rebuild your chakra, once you loose chakra, its gone until you rest properly or chakra pill ect. You probably mean gather your chakra together.

Shikei didnt really like the idea of cowering enemies, so he decided to run after Shonzo. He turned one of his clones into Shonzo and had him chasing Shikei. This trick is gonna work. He saw the real Shonzo and started running towards him, chucking a small amount of Kunai and shuriken, which of course wouldnt hit Shonzo because nothing can touch him.
"Ok then, stop being a coward and fight then!"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shonzo Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Shonzo jumped to avoid the shriken and kuni. Now he was in the open it was time to attack. Shonzo made mudcones and surrounded Shekie. Shonzo ignored the shadow clone because he knew tht it was not his as he put small mounts of hakra in his clones. Shonzo then made tthem all throw kuni and shuriken at sheikie

Shonzo

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:42 am

Shikei withdrew a Kunai from his pouch and then rebounded all the kunai and shuriken, of course ome hit him from the side, and one went into his leg, but he had to try ignore the pain and defeat this guy. Damn, my leg! Oh well it doesnt matter how much chakra he puts into those clones, he still using chakra to summon them. This is good, as soon he will be low on chakra, and there no more chakra pills for him.

"Hmm, an interesting tactic, but can you out mart me Shonzo? Anyhow, its time to beat the STD out of you!"
Shikei ran forward and called over his shadow clone. He tied some wire to a tree, and then jumped around knotting it all around the trees and in between honzo shadow clones. This will put Shonzo in a mess, but not him as he had a plan to not get caught. He then threw the last of hi Kunai at Shonzo. It would be hard for him to dodge.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shonzo Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:37 am

Seeing as Shonzo ran out into a clearing he was confused as to why shekie an all the way back to set a trap shonzo wouldnt go anywere near. Shonzo felt confident now he had his first hit however if sheike decided to return he might be more of a challeng.

Shonzo

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next