Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shikei Clone Jutsu!

2 posters

Go down

Shikei Clone Jutsu! Empty Shikei Clone Jutsu!

Post  Shikei Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:09 am

Name: Shadow clone jutsu

Requirements: um..nope not really =D

Effect: (What would happen if this jutsu completes/succeeds in hitting the opponent? Also, what damage would it do to someone at a higher skill then them, or a lower skill?) This will just attack an opponent like the normal Shikei would, but unfortunately, it doesnt perform shadow possession, and can only summon around 8 at a time.
(Remember the first episode when naruto summoned all those clones, he wasnt using his fox chakra btw =D)

Appearance: Shikei Clone Jutsu! Shadow-clone-001

Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Shikei Clone Jutsu! Empty Re: Shikei Clone Jutsu!

Post  British-Tiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:14 am

Approved, tier 2 jutsu.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Slade
Squad Name: Team X

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:33 am

Shikei was bored of his normal Jutsu. Sure shadow possession was pretty awesome, but thats mainly the only thing he used, so he had to find something new. He went into a nearby field and attempted to practice his clone jutsu.
"I remember someone saying that its possible to form solid clones, id be pretty cool if i could do that!"
He made a simple handsign and created 50 clones.
"I know these are not solid, but 5? Somethings weird here..."

He released the jutsu and the clones simply dissapeared. I wonder...Did i just expand my chakra? If so, then if im correct, alot of training now would allow me to summon solid clones, but i need to find out how to train for it.
He walked for a while then found what he was looking for, a jonin he knew very well.
"Hey Shinato!"

His sensei looked back and waved, whilst smiling casually.
"Hey there Shikei, what have you been up to, by the way remember we have a mission coming up soon"
Shikei looked annoyed when he mentioned 'mission' but it couldnt be helped, and he had a question to ask him.
"Shinato sensei, could you do me a favour?" Shikei built all of his courage up and asked "Can you teach me the Shadow Clone Jutsu?!"

For a while everything was quiet, then hinato replied,
"Hmm, you are still a genin and that technique i my level, but you do have potential, and alot of good will come out of it if i do teach you this move. Fine, ill teach you this technique, but use it for good Shikei"

Shikei nodded and walked to the field with hi sensei. He was told that he had to build hi chakra up to a certain point, and like the clone jutsu, release it quickly from his body, but this time, release it slowly, so the clone have time to create.
"They will still create quickly though, but it will just be slower when building your chakra up."
For the day they trained, and finally Shikei managed it. 1 solid clone.

"Well, i didnt really expect you to make one this quickly, from now on though, you will need to practice in order to become better and create more clones, study hard hikei, and ill be on my way now"
"Ok senei, thanks, ill repay you back someday!
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:35 am

Approved.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Slade
Squad Name: Team X

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:37 am

It better be...lol jk xD
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down