Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shikei's Graduation - What a Drag...

Go down

Shikei's Graduation - What a Drag... Empty Shikei's Graduation - What a Drag...

Post  Shikei Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:34 am

...Yawn...

Shikei was sitting on a bench outside the academy, yawning like that was all he had to do. He yawned about 4 times and then sat back and looked into the sky. He saw shikamaru in the clouds, and saw him in his Chunin suit.
"Ah bro, dont you worry, ill be chunin soon enough!"
He looked back down and then at a tree which he saw blankly looking at. Hmm..what to do...
He looked at the academy.
"OH..The graduation exam..thats right haha!"

Shikei was lucky as he was just about called to go in. Wow i guess im really lucky then, i could have not graduated.As he walked into the room, he saw a few jounins surrounding the hokage which was sat on the chair.
"Hey Sarutobi!" stated Shikei gleefully
A jounin replied in a strict voice,
"Dont present him in that manner, you should pronounce him as Hokage!"

Shikei's eyes widened as he thought he was in big trouble, but the Hokage replied,
"Hehe, its ok Chazana, the young one is ok. Ahh, youth is such a great sight, its amazing to see what they are capable of."
Shikei smiled back at the Hokage and then loked at the Jounin with a sarcastic smile. He looked back at Shikei with a striking look on his face, as if he wanted to punish him.
"Ok...Begin now, show us your full potential!"

"Na, im ok, ill just show you something that with help me to graduate, if i showed you fully what im made of, then there wont be much surprise of what youll see in the chunin exams!"
The Hokage smiled at Shikei just like he was goinjg to pass him right there.
Shikei pulled out a Kunai and chucked it at the desk next to the Jounin that litteraly hated Shikei. They all looked and it gave Shikei time to use his Shadow possession jutsu. As they turned back, all of the Jounin, all three, were caught in the Possession and stared in shock at Shikei.
"Wha...What the, what is this?"
The Jounin were all shocked at that moment, but they could with abit of effort, get loose of it. Shikei decided to mess around abit and have abit of fun. He put his hands to his head like bunny ears, so did all the captured.
"Ahh, whatever, ill release"

As he released it, he jumped behind the hokage, and captured him instead.
"Lemme do something quickly, hehe!" spoke Shikei glancing as a page on the desk. The hokage was holding a pen at the time, and Shikei controlled him and made him write something on the page. When he had finished he stopped the possession and jumped infront of the Hokage. The Hokage then replied,
"I could have gotten from that easy you know, but lets see here."

Written on the letter were the words 'You Graduate'.
"Wow, thanks Sarutobi!"
Shikei laughed, and the Hokage laughed along with him, and the Jounin, smiled abit, apart from one.
Shikei looked at that Jounin, and said something to him.
"Hey i was only messing around, sorry if i made you angry haha!"

This was it, did Shikei graduate? The Hokages words were about to come now, it was his Time.
Come on...Ive gotta graduate...
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Shikei's Graduation - What a Drag... Empty Re: Shikei's Graduation - What a Drag...

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:22 pm

you graduate.

Back to top Go down

Shikei's Graduation - What a Drag... Empty Re: Shikei's Graduation - What a Drag...

Post  Shikei Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:48 am

Yay
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down