Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daichi learns Water Serpent Jutsu(Complete)

Go down

Daichi learns Water Serpent Jutsu(Complete) Empty Daichi learns Water Serpent Jutsu(Complete)

Post  Daichi Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:35 am

Name:Water Release: Water Serpent
Range: Hand=10 Ground=Any
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-type: Offensive
Elemental Affinity: Water
Notation: Personal
Description: The user creates for hand seals. Rat-Boar-Dragon-Snake He or she then focuses chakra to their arm and a serpent of water will come from the palm. The other option is that the user shall focus chakra into the water source and do the hand signs and slam his palm into the water and a serpent will shoot out of the water and attack any target.
Drawbacks: It can be destroyed by any regular force/blow to the body.

Daichi
Daichi

Character sheet
Name:
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Daichi learns Water Serpent Jutsu(Complete) Empty Re: Daichi learns Water Serpent Jutsu(Complete)

Post  Daichi Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:36 am

Daichi lands in a nearby hot spring and then looks around. Good no one's here which means I can't possibly get in trouble for practicing this jutsu. Daichi then tries to remember the justsu he was supposed to be learning Oh yeah I almost forgot i'm learning the water serpent jutsu which would also explain why I am here. Daichi then throws his stuff so that they would not get wet. Daichi then performs the hand sighs Rat, Boar, Dragon, Snake he then focuses his chakra into THE SPRING. So far so good Daichi then releases the serpent but he can't see it. "Where is..." Daichi feels himself being quickly pulled down int the boiling hot water. Daichi jumps out of the water screaming AAAHHHHHHH! His skin glowing pink from the heat. Oh my goodness thats hot. Daichi then realises that it was the water serpent that pulled him under water. So I did the attack successfully I just couldn't control where it went. Daichi then smiles and says If I just focuses the attack into those boulders over there I would have completed my training. Daichi then does a backflip performing the hand sighn's Rat, Boar, Dragon, Snake Daichi then focuses his chakra once more into the water source and he then releases the water serpent as it is sent over to a group of boulders. It then strikes the rocks with a powerful strike destroying them. Daichi then seises the attack and walks away. He picked up his stuff and ran to his village.

Word Count:257
Daichi
Daichi

Character sheet
Name:
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down