Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obtaining the third tomoe sharingan(Complete)

Go down

Obtaining the third tomoe sharingan(Complete) Empty Obtaining the third tomoe sharingan(Complete)

Post  Daichi Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:40 am

Daichi runs into the area wanting to finish his shsaringan training. I'm almost there I have to keep going to finish my sharingan training and after that I might even go even further than that but for now I must master the third tomoe of the sharingan." Daichi the smiles. His eyes close gently as he then opens them with furosity. "Sharingan." Daichi says as his eyes glow bright blood red. He activates his first tomoe. "Ok, now let me activate my second tomoe." Daichi closes his eyes and deactivates his sharingan. He smiles and opens hiss eyes this time not sAying anything activates his second tomoe sharingan. "Alright its time to get to work." Daichi says as he begins dashing to an area suitable for his training. Moments later he lands in an area with alot of trees. Horse, Tiger, Snake, Ram, Monkey,Boar, Horse, Tiger these are the handsighn's Daichi performs he then takes in a deep breath. "Fire style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" Daichi screams as he blows out a huge ball of fire. The ball begins to travel towards a huge bundle of trees. So that Daichi was unharmed he jumps back further away from the blast. The fire ball hits the tress burning them to a crisp. Daichi smiles at his work. "Now its time for me to perfom my other jutsu's." Daichi says as he performs the following hand sighn's tiger, hare, dragon, rat, ram. Daichi then feels a ball of fire surround his hand. He continues to charge it. He then holds his hand towards the direction of the flames that were already there. Daichi then releases the jutsu saying "Ghost Flare!" Daichi blasts a huge fire wave towards that direction but misses seting another group of trees on fire. "Dang it!" Daichi screams. "Now this is a n even bigger mess I will have to clean up." Daichi says. He then begins to perform the jutsu known as water serpent jutsu. Rat, Boar, Dragon, Snake Daichi performs the hand sign's he then focuses it into the palm of his hands. Daichi the focuses towards one of the huge burning trees as he releases the jutsu saying "WATER STYLE: Water Serpent jutsu!" Daichi feels the water serpent leave his hands and travels toward the direction of the trees. The jutsu strikes the tree not destroying the tree but destroying the flames on that bundle of trees. Daichi then sighs because now he's gonna have to keep perfoming that jutsu until all the flames are gone. Daichi says. He then begins to perform the jutsu known as water serpent jutsu. Rat, Boar, Dragon, Snake Daichi performs the hand sign's
he then focuses it into the palm of his hands. Daichi once again focuses towards one of the huge burning trees as he releases the jutsu saying "WATER STYLE: Water Serpent jutsu!" Daichi feels the water serpent leave his hands and travels toward the direction of the trees. The jutsu strikes the tree not destroying the tree but destroying the flames on that bundle of trees. Still although those flames have been vanquished he still has even more flames left to destroy. Daichi feels tired of all of this but still continues to try to save the trees. He then begins to perform the jutsu known as water serpent jutsu. Rat, Boar, Dragon, Snake Daichi performs the hand sign's for the second time in a row then focuses it into the palm of his hands. Daichi the focuses towards one of the huge burning trees as he releases the jutsu saying "WATER STYLE: Water Serpent jutsu!" Daichi feels the water serpent leave his hands and travels toward the direction of the trees. The jutsu strikes the tree not destroying the tree but destroying the flames on that bundle of trees.
"God Damn it man!" Daichi shouts. "After that I still have more to clean up I only did two stinkin jutsus." Daichi feels his shaaringan begins to wear off and he decides to rest for about thirty secodnds so that too much damage is not done to the trees.

After that quick break Daichi closes his eyes. He quickly opens them activating his second tomoe sharingan. He then begins to stretch. "Alright i'm ready to continue." Daichi says. Daichi says. He then begins to perform the jutsu known as water serpent jutsu(For the third time). Rat, Boar, Dragon, Snake Daichi performs the hand sign's he then focuses it into the palm of his hands. Daichi the focuses towards one of the huge burning trees as he releases the jutsu saying "WATER STYLE: Water Serpent jutsu!" Daichi feels the water serpent leave his hands and travels toward the direction of the trees. The jutsu strikes the tree not destroying the tree but destroying the flames on that bundle of trees. Daichi destroys the flames around the trees but is still not yet complete. Daichi smirks. "Alright one more should do the trick." Daichi says feeling relieved. Daichi says. He then begins to perform the jutsu known as water serpent jutsu(For the fourth but final time). Rat, Boar, Dragon, Snake Daichi performs the hand sign's he then focuses it into the palm of his hands. Daichi the focuses towards one of the huge burning trees as he releases the jutsu saying "WATER STYLE: Water Serpent jutsu!" Daichi feels the water serpent leave his hands and travels toward the direction of the trees. The jutsu strikes the tree not destroying the tree but destroying the flames on that bundle of trees. "Finally I have finished all of this bothersome work. Well, atleast this was a good excercise." Daichi says this as his sharingan deactivates. He tightly grips his head. "ARG! My head is killing me!" Daichi screams as he falls to the ground to rest.

2 hours later

Daichi wakes up feeling better. "Alright I guess a short rest wouldn't have killed me." Daichi says as he activates his sharingan again. Daichi's eyes turn blood red as he activates his second tomoe sharingan. Daichi feels he's gotten stronger but not much of his sharingan. "Oh man, I would have been certain my sharingan's vision would have been strengthen after that ordeal. Daichi decides to continue his training once again. Daichi then jumps up onto a tree branch and begins to perform the following hand signs Horse → Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger Daichi takes in a deep breath and blows out a huge ball of fire as he says "Fire style: Fire ball jutsu!" The ball of fire hits the ground. Daichi fears how big the flames might be and tries to destroy it but it was to late the damage had been done but no flames were there. "What, I would have though the power of the flames would have left critical damage." Daichi says. But Daichi did not look close enough there was a huge crater where the jutsu had landed. Daichi's eyes widen at the sight. Daichi jumps from the tree into the crater. "I wonder if anyone will notice. Who am I kidding the only person who wouldn't see this would be a blind person. Maybe he'd even see it. Crap!" Daichi screams. "There is no way I can clean this up." Daichi sighs. "Ph well, whats done is done. Daichi runs out of the crater so that he could continue his training. Daichi decides to practice his ghost flare jutsu on a log. Daichi begins to perform the following handsign's tiger, hare, dragon, rat, ram. Daichi then feels fire surround his hand. He then tries to focus it on the log and fires it saying "Ghost Flare jutsu!" The jutsu hits the log next to the other log. "Are you serious?" Daichi says. Daichi then runs up to the log he missed and kicks it into the flames. "Success!" Daichi looks around to make sure nobody saw that. Daichi then realises the flames still growing. "Man not again!" Daichi says. "Oh well I guess i'll have to put it out." Daichi sighs as he begins to perform the following hand sign's Rat, Boar, Dragon, Snake. Daichi then focuses the
water serpent into the palm of his hands. He then releases it onto one of the logs vanquishing the flames. "Alright one more time" Daichi then performs the hand sign's again Rat, Boar, Dragon, Snake. Daichi then releases it saying "Water style: water serpent jutsu" Daichi releases jutsu onto the log destroying the flames.
Daichi feels his strength raising. "Well my skills are improoving and yet I still have not aquired the power of the third tomoe sharingan. Dang how much work does one have to do in order to aquire such power." Daichi says as his sharingan deactivates. "I shall begin to train in taijutsu." Daichi says as he reactivates his sharingan and prepares for his training. Daichi then says "Man I am no where near mastering this third tomoe sharingan, After all of this work I have done I still have a long ways to go." Daichi says feeling slightly angered. He then smiles and says "If it is this difficult to learn this move then it must be really strong." Daichi says feeling more energized than ever before. "Alright I have no time to lose! It time for me to get to training! Let me practice my hand signs!" Daichi screams. Daichi then says "Ne." Then performs the Rat hand sign. "Ushi." Daichi says performing the cow hand sign. "Tora!" Daichi shouts performing the tiger hand sign. "U" Daichi says performing the Rabbit hand sign. "Tatsu" Daichi says performing the Dragon hand sign. "Mi" Daichi says performing the snake hand sign. Daichi says "Uma" performing the horse hand sign. Daichi then says "Hitsuji" performing the ram hand sign. Daichi says "Saru." performing the monkey hand sign. "Almost done. Tori" Daichi says performing the bird hand sign. "Inu" Daichi says performing the Dog hand sign. "I" Daichi says performing the boar hand sign. "Alright let me perform them two more times to make sure that I have them down packed." Daichi says. "Ne." Then performs the Rat hand sign. "Ushi." Daichi says performing the cow hand sign. "Tora!" Daichi shouts performing the tiger hand sign. "U" Daichi says performing the Rabbit hand sign. "Tatsu" Daichi says performing the Dragon hand sign. "Mi" Daichi says performing the snake hand sign. Daichi says "Uma" performing the horse hand sign. Daichi then says "Hitsuji" performing the ram hand sign. Daichi says "Saru." performing the monkey hand sign. "Almost done. Tori" Daichi says performing the bird hand sign. "Inu" Daichi says performing the Dog hand sign. "I" Daichi says performing the boar hand sign. "Alright one more time!" Daichi screams. "Ne." Then performs the Rat hand sign. "Ushi." Daichi says performing the cow hand sign. "Tora!" Daichi shouts performing the tiger hand sign. "U" Daichi says performing the Rabbit hand sign. "Tatsu" Daichi says performing the Dragon hand sign. "Mi" Daichi says performing the snake hand sign. Daichi says "Uma" performing the horse hand sign. Daichi then says "Hitsuji" performing the ram hand sign. Daichi says "Saru." performing the monkey hand sign. "Almost done. Tori" Daichi says performing the bird hand sign. "Inu" Daichi says performing the Dog hand sign. "I" Daichi says performing the boar hand sign. "Okay now I have finished practicing the ninja hand signs. Now onto push ups." Daichi says as he gets on the ground. Daichi begins performing push ups counting each one. "One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen." Daichi says. "Let me keep going. Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nighteen, Twenty, Twnty one, Twenty Two, Twenty thrww, Twenty four, Twenty five, Twenty six, Twenty Seven, Twenty Eight, Twenty Nine, Thirty!" Daichi says as he does a double back flip to his feet. Beads of sweat run down his face. "Hu, hu, hu" Daichi breaths. "I'm still not even close to obtaining the power of the third tomoe sharingan. Pull ups are next I guess" Daichi says. He performs the tiger hand sign saying "Tora!" He focuses his chakra into his feet. His feet glow dark blue. "Here we go." Daichi says as he runs up the tree. He then lands on a branch. He brushes his hair from his eye and gabs on to the branch and lets his body fall maintaining a tight and firm grip upon the tree. "Alright lets get started!" Daichi shouts as he begins to count his pull ups. "One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty, Twenty one, Twenty two, Twenty Three, Twenty Four, Twenty Five, Twenty Six, Twenty Seven, Twenty Eight, Twenty nine, Thirty, Thirty One, Thirty two, Thirty three, thirty four, and thirty five!" Daichi shouts as he lands to the ground. "Huff, huff, ugh!" Daichi begins to breath even harder. Daichi feels streams of sweat running down his face and yet does not wipe it off. Daichi does a back flip feeling some of the sweat leave his body and land in the ground. " So what shall I do next?" Daichi questions himself. Daichi's sharingan deactivates as he falls to the ground asleep.

5 Hours later

Daichi stands up and yawns. Afterwards he begins to stretch. "Ah! I fell better than ever." Daichi says as he jumps up into the air. "Wow! I never thought I would feel this good. Oh well back to training. Daichi's eyes close a grin forms on Daichi's face"s. He then opens him. His eyes have glown bright red and one tomoe has appeared. "Sharingan" Daichi says. "Nope I don't want this one." Daichi says as he deactivates his sharingan. He closes his eyes once more he then opens them quickly saying "Sharingan." His eys have begun to glow blood red once again but this time two tomoes are in them. "Thats more I like it!" Daichi says as he lands to the ground, finally. Daichi then decides to do sit ups. Daichi lays down on the ground as he begins to count his sit ups. "One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirtee, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty, Twenty one, Twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty, thirty one, thirty two, thirty three, thirty four, thirty five, thirty six, thirty seven, thirty eight, thirty nine, fourty, fourty one, fourty two..... fourty three grr........ fourty four arg....... fourty five.... fourty six ARG..... FOURTY SEVEN.......FOURTY EIGHT AAARRG, FOURTY NINE!" Daichi begins screaming as he feels pain coming from his stomach area. "One more Daichi come on you can do it." Daichi begins to struggle on the finall puddles of sweat run down his body. "FIFTY!!!" Daichi screams as he falls to the ground. "Hu, HU, arg that was more difficult than I expected." Daichi says breathing very hard. Daichi's sharingan begins to deactivate. His eyes close. "I still have not obtained the power of the third tomoe sharingan." Daichi says as he struggles to get to his feet. He then once again activates his second tomoe sharingan.

Daichi feels he is becoming more powerful better yet he feel his vision become even more keen. Daichi closes his eyes and when he opens them the third tomoe sharngan has been revealed. "Yes! I am finally a true master of the sharingan now next I have to do is mangekyou sharingan and I will be done."
Daichi
Daichi

Character sheet
Name:
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down