Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daichi learning ghost flare(Complete)

Go down

Daichi learning ghost flare(Complete) Empty Daichi learning ghost flare(Complete)

Post  Daichi Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:32 am

name: Ghost Flare
Creator: (WTF) Albert Wesker
element: fire
Notation: Open
Range: 15 degrees and 25 ft blast radius
description: a beam of fire that can be shot out of your hand (handsigns *in order executed*:tiger,hare,dragon,rat,ram)
drawbacks: extremely hard to get a direct hit

Last edited by Daichi on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Daichi
Daichi

Character sheet
Name:
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Daichi learning ghost flare(Complete) Empty Re: Daichi learning ghost flare(Complete)

Post  Daichi Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:33 am

Daichi lands on the ground seeming to have come from no where. "I've wasted to much time I must get to training." Daichi says as he thinks about jutsu's that he should learn. "I should most likely learn the easier jutsus and work my way up." Daichi beleives it is a good idea and begins to think of good jutsus that he should learn. Moment seem to pass and Daichi then snaps his finger and says "I got it" He takes out a scroll which is titled Ghost Flare in japanese symbols. he then opens the scroll and begins to read it. "Alright sounds easy enough" Daichi says as he begins perfoming the folowing hand sighn's " tiger, hare, dragon, rat, ram. Ghost Flare!" Daichi yells as a small flame surrounds his hand. It then fades away before Daichi had a chance to really get a good look at it. "Dang it!" Daichi yells refraining from swearing. Daichi then tries again performing the same hand sighn's 'tiger, hare, dragon, rat, ram' "Ghost flare!" Daichi shouts at the top of his lungs. Once again the flame surrounds his hand. Although this one lasted long enough for Daichi to see it but still faded away. Daichi felt chakra being drained from his body as he says let me try one more time. He then performs the same hand signs's 'tiger, hare, dragon, rat, ram Daichi then feels the flames surround his hands once more. This time it did not fade away. So Daichi decided to release the wave on a tree. He feels a wave of energy being emitted from his hands as the tree begins to burn to a crisp. Daichi smiles as he hears the crackling of the flames. "Heh heh heh. I knew I could do it." Daichi says as he walks away from the training land.

Word Count:308
Daichi
Daichi

Character sheet
Name:
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down