Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning the Chain Technique

2 posters

Go down

Learning the Chain Technique Empty Learning the Chain Technique

Post  Sano Fuuma Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:24 pm

Sano panted as he rested his weight onto his knees kneeling out of exhaustion.
He had cuts, bruises, and dripping blood all over his body as he focused his Rinnegan on the large bandit he was fighting in the outskirts of Konoha he ran at the man with a kunia in both hands, the man chuckled and kneed him in the stomache as a little splatter of blood flew out his mouth.

Sano fell to the ground, then tried to slowly pick himself up, "thats it he spoke, I have to use some of my real power" he slowly looked around hoping that no one could see him, he formed 5 handsigns in a split of a second and spoke: "I hope i can pull this off....Chakra Chain jutsu!" blueish see through chains appeared out of thin air and constricted around the bandit.

He smirked, with a full rinnegan in both eyes "BIND!" he commanded as the chains got tigher squeezing the life out of his opponent, "Please have mercy!" the bandit cried in pain, Sano didnt speak as he just kepy focusing harder untill, the bandits eyes rolled backwards into his head, the chains dissapeared and Sano stood there looking at his work, without emotion he walked away..

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Name: Sano Fuuma
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Learning the Chain Technique Empty Re: Learning the Chain Technique

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:27 pm

*Pats Sano on the back* Ok accepted, ill add your jutsu now. Remember, dont overuse this jutsu, and it can only work if your chakra is as you said, below 5%. I would say once every battle possibly.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down