Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team X's test

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Team X's test - Page 2 Empty Re: Team X's test

Post  British-Tiger Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Slade grinned as Keiro said that, then he lifted his hand, which was sparking with electricity.

"I have a move no one has seen yet, I can channel electricity through things, such as water for instance...And I know for a fact, that Akka will not even see it coming, all you need to do is soak him, make sure there is a good enough line of water connected to him, and I can light this Jounin up." Slade laughed, hoping Keiro would do it correctly, thinking it would work.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Slade
Squad Name: Team X

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Haruko sighed, thinking that Keiro and Slade wouldn't strike till she did. She then jumped from then tree, ice needles out stretched, and she jumped on Akka. She then jumped off of him, and tried to cut him, but he grabbed her hand, and kicked her stomach, so she was knocked back. She then ran at him again, and she kept trying to scratch him, and he kept blocking with kunai, and this went on for a while.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet
Name: Haruko

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:48 am

Keiro turned around at looked at Slade "B-But that could kill somebody!" He said "How powerful is it?" He asked. "It'd be nice to win but from teh sounds of that I'd be commited for help in murder!" Keiro stood up on his knee now, and then stood up fully, it was less painful, althoguh still ver painfyul, at least he could stand up now though.

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Slade smirked, just as he thought Keiro would react, Slade knew he was not the type of guy to kill someone. Fortunately though, that was not in Slade's mind.

"Don't worry, I can alter the power, so I will just make it only as powerful as it would be needed to injure them, maybe even make them go unconscious. It's fine. Just do it." Slade told him, waiting for the chance, hoping Haruko could distract Akka long enough.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Haruko knocked a kunai Akka was using to block out of his hand, but he just kicked her stomach, and knocked her to the ground. She then hopped up, and she tried to slash across his side, and she tried to punch his stomach, both knocked aside. Haruko knew she couldn't keep this up for much longer, so she gave the best she could, until all of her needles were broken. She then got out her Ice Rapier, and she tried to him with that instead. the same result happening.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:40 pm

keiro still quite weary grudgingly lowered teh portal, water gushed down from the portal upon Akka in gallons, keiro quickly closed the portal, he didn't want to cause a flood. Akka scowled. "Ready," Keiro said. Still a bit unsure, but he would go by Slade's word. Keiro then peeked his head over the bushes to see what was going on, Haruko was engaged in combat with teh Sensei, and didn't seem to be doing too well.

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Slade jumped out, a bloodthirsty grin on his face, clenched fists, opening up at the sight of water, electricity now engulfing his hands, a grunt of possible bloodlust coming from him, eyes staring at Akka and Haruko.

He could only assume the water drenched Haruko too, seeming as she was up close with Akka, but it was now or never, and if sacrifices had to be made, Slade would make them.

A path leading to both Akka and Haruko made of water lay infront of him, kneeling down, he lifted his arm in the air, a cunning smirk on his pale face, ready to deliver. "Let's see how you like this, Haruko I advise you to move!" Slade shouted, making Akka turn, but it was too late! Slade had thrusted his hands into the water, the electricity blitzing up to him, climbing up his body, electrocuting his body all the way round, Akka now shouting at the pain, Slade unsure if Haruko was caught in it too, but not caring either.

The electrocution soon stopped, and Akka was on one knee, heavily breathing, Slade still arrogantly smirking, knowing he caught him with it. Akka looked up, "What..the hell was that?" He said to himself, regaining himself, yet still feeling an electric agony, "You guys have passed. Hmph. Looks like you are all not useless after all."
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Haruko barely avoided being shocked, since she used Akka as a springboard to launch herself out of the way, and she landed on her feet, glad that they did something before she was beat by Akka.
"Nice job guys," She said, sitting down for a second to catch her breath.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Keiro was about to shout to stop, but he relised that the electricity had stopped, and was relived, he thought slade had gone too far. "You two!" Called over the Sensei, "Come over here." Keiro emerged rfom teh bush and limped over towards tyhe Sensei, hsi leg still in agaony, he dropped to the ground. "That was great team work." he said smiling, and he turned his attention then to Haruko. "And you put up an amazing fight." He laughed "All three of you are great ninjas!" Keiro smiled, he was incredably out of breatha and was in great pain, but was jsut happy that he passed.

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:02 pm

(Topic done I think)
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down