Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team X's test

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Team X's test Empty Team X's test

Post  Haruko Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:20 am

Haruko arrived at training grounds, wondering who her sensei would be, and who her teammates were. With any luck Shikei would be on her team, but she doubted it. With her luck, she'd probably end up with people who can't tell the difference between paper and a house. Or oner person who manipulates everyone he sees, and a loser who would flirt with her alot. But only 1 minutes would tell.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet
Name: Haruko
Squad Name: Team X

Back to top Go down

Team X's test Empty Re: Team X's test

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:31 am

(OOC:Not a lot.... Only once or twice xD)

Keirowalked dwon a path towards the training grouns, he couldn't wait to find out who his team was, so insted of walking down, he began to run, he then came to a halt at the training grounds, panting, he looked around for any team members, no Sensei was there, but there was a girl, presummably n his team, keiro walked over to her, and smiled. "Hey," He said smiling "I've got two questions,. one, are you in my team, aaaaand also, if you were a pirate....." Keiro grinned as he used his embarresing pick up line. "Would you put your parrot here." He put has hand on haruko's shoulder. "Or heeeeeeeeeeeere?" he put his ahdn on her other shoulder wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

(OOC: Please godmod kick my nuts, I already have a post planned if you do kick me there xD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:34 am

Haruko kicked him in the balls, and she got out an Ice Raiper.
"Do that again, and I'll cut your balls off. Do you understand?" She asked.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:39 am

Keiro fell to the ground in pain, he let out a groan in pain, "AGH!!" he yelped "My private area......I guess I deserved that......" He said lying on the ground. He then noticed the ice rapier. He pushed himself away on the ground "Alright I know that that probably ticked you off but I'd rather keep my balls..." he said backing away a little more, he then stood up, and wiped the dirt off of his jacket that he has stucked onto his jacket when he fell over. Now feeling kind of aqward Keiro stoodin silence for a minute or two.... "Still no Sensei then?" he said. lookinhg around for the Sensei, "And still no third team member either...."

(OOC:lets wait for Tiger now)

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:03 am

Turning the corner, a smirk sat on Slade's face, getting closer and closer to the training ground, head held high, arrogant as ever, white stick in mouth, cigarette-fashion. Slade was interested in how things were going to play out. He had hoped that he was not put with two fools who had no talent at all, the only fun in there would be manipulating against each other for the fun of it, but then that would get boring soon, he wanted people who could actually do things properly.

"Heh. I see myself getting stuck with two knuckleheads, that's my luck. Knuckleheads that can't do a decent jutsu without tripping over their own two feet. Yeah..that is my luck. Hmph. Though I got a good feeling 'bout this, shouldn't be too bad, as long as they can fight decently, I guess it could work." Slade muttered to himself, still grinning.

Getting to the training grounds, he spotted Keiro, he instantly recognized him from his jacket, and he remembered him pretty well from the fight they had. "Keiro, huh? Not bad." Slade muttered to himself as he got closer and closer, yet not close enough for them to hear him yet. "And that girl, Haruko. Short-tempered too. Brat..." He mumbled, before eventually getting over to the two of them, his hands in pockets, headband hanging from his neck. Taking out the stick and putting it in his back pocket, he began to speak.

"So, this is the team. Keiro and Haruko. Heh. Where is the sensei?" He asked, looking around.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Slade

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:08 am

"Not sure," She said, thinking she was right on target. She saw him from time to time, and saw the things he did, when he wasn't looking. And although she didn't know much about either of them, still, she knew enough to know she hated them both.
"Probably doing something important, of he's lazy."
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:15 am

Keiro saw Slade approach from a distance.... "Great...." He mumbled silently. Slade seemed, odd, th time they had tehir spar, and he was rather cocky and arrogant, Keiro didn't like him that much. "Hi Slade...." He said as he appeared... "Hmph." keiro sighed "I hope this Sensei appears soon......" keirot hen noticed a figure far in the distance, he squinted his eyes to see it was a man in one of the jackets most jonins wear approaching the three, he ran at a high speed and then skidded to a halt. Smiling, he stood up straight "You three team X?" He asked. Keiro nodded. "Yes. uhh, ehh...." "He laughed a little bit "Akka, Akka Sensei." He said his arms crossed...

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:20 am

Slade smirked at the sudden arrival of the sensei, who was apparently called Akka.

"I see. So, Akka," Slade said, emphasising the word 'Akka' with a smirk, "What shall we do?" He asked, crossing his arms, ready to take out his kunai at any moment, you could never be too safe with these sensai guys, they always liked to test you, even when you were not expecting it at all.

Wondering what type of training would be going down between them today, Slade closed his eyes for a brief moment, before opening them and awaiting an answer.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:26 am

"Today, we'll be doing a survival exercise." Akka said. "I want all of you to attack me, with the purpose of killing me. Are you ready?" He asked.

"I've been ready," Haruko said, getting ready to hide to launch a surprise attack on him.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:32 am

"Alright then!" Keiro said smiling. "Seems eas-" Akka Sensei looked at him, "Now don't get cocky." he interupted... "Now then....... BEGIN!" He yelled, "And also, you'll need to go all out to even consider defeating me, attack as if you're trying to kill me. And don;t worry. I'll be alright." Keiro laughed "Don't get cocky." He said repeating Akka Sensei's words. The Sensei let out a small, slightly faked laugh. "Anyway," He sighed, "As I said. You may Begin..." Keiro smiled I might as well try to be stealthy. he thought, he quickly opened a portal and leapeed through it, appearing at teh top of a treem he then closed the portal and stood upon a branch in teh tree, silently, waiting for the right time to strike when the Sensei wasn't looking. a small widn rustled hsi hair and he stayed in silence, awaiting. Kunai in his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:44 am

Slade stood right in front of the sensai as the other two instantly hid, but Slade had a different method in mind. He knew his best chance was to hide, but he also knew that there could not be a proper and good plan to attack him unless he found out how he liked to fight, and once he knew that, he would know what type of attack to launch. And the other reason...Slade was not too impressed by this guy anyway, he did not look so tough, so he thought that he could take him out anyway...

"Big shot, huh?" Slade asked arrogantly, a smirk on his face, running up to Akka.

Akka sighed, watching as Slade leaped into the air, coming down with a spinning kick. Catching his leg, he punched Slade right in the guy, before spinning him around and launching him at a tree, throwing a kunai straight at him after doing so, aiming at the heart.

Flying through the air, winded by the punch of Akka, totally not expecting his level of strength, Slade slammed against the tree, the kunai coming brutally after, driving through Slade's chest, pinning him lightly to the tree. Akka turned, sighing, believing that he had just killed his student. "You all might think of that as ruthless...but I know he would not of been a great ninja, he was too reckless, and well...would of died quickly in the ninja world...So.." Akka turned back to look at Slade, then his eyes grew wide. Slade was no longer pinned to the tree, only the kunai was left, and a bloody trail leading into the bushes to the left of it. Akka's eyes squinted, "Interesting..." He mumbled, waiting for the others to attack.

Meanwhile, Slade smirked as he lay in the bushes, his wound healing, the hole in his chest closing up. "Melee..fighter...eh? He..he..." Slade breathed out, before finally getting healed to the maximum...
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:51 am

Haruko watched This from the tops of the trees, and came to the same conclusion. She made a clone to go right in front of Akka, and distract him, while she threw ice needles at him. He simply caught the needle, and stabbed the clone in the stomach, and threw it back into the tree, for it to narrowly miss Haruko, and he then used Phenoix Style: Fire Ball Jutsu on the tree, forcing Haruko out of it, so he could pin her against a tree. Then that Haruko disappeared in a cloud of smoke, and the real one through a needle at him, which he caught, but she hid quickly again, so he didn't know her location any more.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:55 am

Keiro looked down from teh tree at their combat through teh whole thing, he was just about to leap out as Slade was pressumably killed, even though he didn't like him, he thought akka had gone too far, but jus t before he was going to drop to the ground, Sade emerged from the bush, fully healed. "What the...." keiro mumbled to himself "Amazing, h-he's fully healed......."

Keiro then decided that it would be best to get a bell now, he opened a portal infront of teh Sensei, and himself, and then stuck his hand throughit, after preformign teh ahnd eye jutsu, and he could now see with the palm of his hand he looked around after goign through the portal, and was abotu to aim a strong punch for the leg, but his hand was smacked away with a karate chop.

"YAAOOOOOWH!" He screamed, birds fled from the tree and he pulled his hand out of teh portal and closed them, teh force was incredable..... The Sensei smiled and threw a Shurikan up into the tree, it landed right above Keiro's head, and slivced off a few strands of hair, they decended towards the ground slowly. "Never reveal you location!" The Sensei said, Keiro rubbed his wrist as it was still swore.... "Jeez..." He mumbled as he fell to the ground then running to find an other hiding place.

Last edited by Lolgamer on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Slade sat and waited, he knew it would be hard to even catch this guy off-guard, it seemed almost impossible at the level they were at.

However, Slade had an arrogant smirk on his face once more, he had figured out a way to get close to him by using one of his most useful defensive jutsus, but this time, using it as a way to get close to him so he could deliver a strong blow.

Looking for the right moment when Akka was distracted by someone else, Slade would jump out and do what he was aiming to do.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:14 pm

(Gamer, this isn't the bell test)

Haruko threw a Ice Rapier at the tree to cut it down, to distract Akka enough so she could run next to him, and she used her ice needles as claws, and she tried to scratch him repeatedly, but he grabbed her hand, and she was hit to the ground. He then stomped on her head, and he kept her to the floor. She then got some Ice needles ready, to cut his foot.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:34 pm

(I edited xD)

Keiro saw Akka stamp on Haruko's head and flinched from watching it, he ran across a branch of the tree and aimed three Kunai towards the Sensei, he caught all three with ease and laughed, Keiro growled and then lepaed down out of teh tree aiming a kickfor Akka's head but was swiped away and he smashed into a thorn bush "Agh!....." He said as he stood up bleeding, he pulled out the many thorns, but kept them in his hand, he then ran across the the Sensei, and pretended to aim a punch, but the Needles were in hsi fist,a nd he qucikly opened it, and released them throwing them towards the Sensei, they hit him across the shoulder, and would hopefully distract him, but it didn't seem to work, of course Keiro didn't expect them to, they were very smalla nd there for weak....

Keiro then quickly opened a portal and leaped through it, appeareing at the top of a tree, he redied to throw hsi Kunai at any good time, when the Sensei was dsitracted and had his weapons down, that is when a ninja strikes. This guys good Keioro thought to himself...... He held his hand back, ready to throw the Kunai.

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:44 pm

After all the fighting was going down between Haruko and Keiro against the sensei, there was enough distraction for Slade's liking.

Running out of the bushes, kunai in hand, he began to sprint at Akka from behind, who had turned his head and had already seen him. A grin on his face, Slade got closer and closer as he charged, kunai ready to spill blood. Akka looked at Slade's chest, Hmm, how the hell did he heal that, let alone live... Akka thought to himself, turning his body and getting ready for Slade's attack.

As Slade got within arm's reach, he moved his hand and his whole body went intangible, he had used his phasing jutsu, and as Akka went to punch him, he was shocked as his hand went through his now ghost-like body, Slade grinning like he was the most arrogant life form on the planet.

"Got you!" Slade spat, becoming normal again and point blank in Akka's chest, swinging the kunai forward, hearing himself cut something. As he looked up, Akka was several steps ahead of him, but his right sleeve was cut, although his arm was not harmed.

"Kid, I do not know how you recovered from your injury, and I do not know how you are still alive. But boy, you came close!" Akka told him, laughing with his eyes closed, Slade still smirking, before dashing into the bushes, waiting for his next chance.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Haruko lay motionless on the ground, waiting for the next chance to attack, plotting the different ways she could hurt him.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:57 pm

While he was distracted and talking to tiger, Keiro threw the Kunai full speed towards Akka, he caught it in his hand "Toos low." He said. keirog rowled "How did he know..." He mumbled,b ut Akka now knew his position, to Keiro dropped to the gorund and decided it would be best if he stayed in some combat for now, rather than hiding, he charged towards Akka, a Kunai in hand and aimed several slashes for hsi chest, Akka dodged them all lauhgin "Gotta try harder!" He lifted up his leg and Kicked Keiro across teh chin, sending him flying into the air, he felt a small crack in hsi jaw, ahe then fell to the ground with an epic crash, he shook in pain and slowly lifted himself up, his jaw was cracked, although it wasn't a serious unjury, so he would keep fighting. Akka laughed, and threw a Kunai towards Keiro, he quickly opened iup a portal and teh Kunai flew straight through it, and then emerged from an other one behind Akka, it flew into his right arm, "Finally! I got an actual HIT!" Keiro said panting, hsi jaw still hurting..... Akka then pulled it out of hsi arm, it hadn't sunk deep, he didn't seem in any pain at all, he laughed "I'll admit, that was pretty good! But not good enough!" he threw the KUnai towards Keiro with incredable speed, and it hit his left thigh, Keiro fell to the ground, hgis leg bleeding, and pulled teh Kunai out of his leg, still kneelingon the ground.....

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Slade could see Haruko from where he was, and he also saw the situation that Keiro was in, and he knew that it was not going well. He knew how hard the rest of this would be without all their team members, and he did not want to fail all his training because he was one member short, he knew that would only get in the ay of his destiny.

Creating a weak shadow clone, the shadow clone Slade ran out of the bush, circling Akka, who was smirking because he knew that Slade was doing something stupid by running around him, although he did not know it was a clone. As Akka was occupied with the fake Slade, Slade silently dashed over to Keiro, who did not look in good shape right now.

Grabbing him and putting him over his shoulder, Slade whispered, "Come on, don't tell me you are out already.." Slade said, in a way showing he cared about his team mate, although he might not even known he cared himself, then he looked at Haruko who was on the ground, luckily behind Akka too. So far the clone was distracting Akka. So far. The clone stood in front of Akka. That is it. He just stood there. And Akka humored him by doing the same.

"Haruko, follow me to the bush unless you wanna continue eating the dirt!" Slade commanded in a whisper, dashing over to the bush, trying his best with Keiro on his back, not being so fast with him there, fortunately going into the bush, hoping Haruko would follow.

He knew they actually needed to team up to take out this guy just to pass, as all individual attempts were failing.

Out of the corner of his eye, Slade saw his clone get hammered in the face, before poofing and disappearing. Akka could turn and see Haruko any moment. Any. Moment. Slade had hoped she would just followed into the bush before Akka could see...
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:13 pm

Haruko sprung up, and attempted to scratch Akka's leg. She did, but barely, since he jumped out of the way. Haruko then ran in the opposite direction, Akka following. She then started jumped on the tree's, and he did too. When he was about to catch up with her, she jumped off the branch backwards, and threw ice needles at him, while she ran back to camp. This took him by surprise, so one hit his arm, but barely, and he pulled it out and threw it back at Haruko. She jumped out of the way of it, and she hid back at the training grounds before he arrived there, and she hid in the shadows.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Keiros smiled at Slade's help "Thanks....." He mumbled, and as he got under cover, he gently dropped to the ground, h then began walking, and fell to tehg round, only hitting hi legs off the stones, making it worse. He tried walking, but it was difficult. But, he coudls till keep in the action, keiro used the hand eye jutsu and stuck both hands through a portal, and he moded said portal with hsi mind, the floating hands circled Akka with speed. it was creepy in a way. but it was effective, he threw a Kunai at Akka, and that ditracted him, while he was distracted, it'd be great for one of teh others to attack, Keiro pulled his hands out of the portal and closed it.

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:10 pm

OOC: Lol Haruko, you totally ignored the plan for a group meet-up for a plan! XD. No worries lol

Slade smirked when Keiro thanked him, "Any time. Just don't get used to it." Slade stated with a confident tone, trying to maintain his image of arrogance and all that, not wanting people to think he is becoming more emotional towards people, Slade watched as Keiro did all of his weird, yet effective and somewhat cool jutsu, at the same time, trying to think of a tactic.

"Damn Haruko, not coming over here, might as well leave her for dead. Looks like us two need to come up with a plan now." Slade told Keiro, now looking at Akka, trying to figure out a way to take this dude out.

Thinking of something, Slade looked at Keiro, "Keiro, you got any jutsu that would leave water all around Akka?" He asked, hoping he did.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:14 pm

OOC: If I did, I probably would have been caught, and now I don't know where you are!

Haruko stayed in the shadows, waiting for another opportunity. A.K.A when those 2 were about to get killed, she'd save their butts. She already help Slade once, purposely getting herself caught as a distraction, and that didn't do much to Akka.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:19 pm

"If I can get some water." keiro made a portal. "I can use this." He said. He looked around, there was a small pnd, Keiro moved the p[ortal towards the pond and made one directly above Akka, the portal continued to hover above the water. "If I lower it he'll be soaked." Keiro said. "But why? Water isn't exactly.... strong." He said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next