Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keiro's Graduation

2 posters

Go down

Keiro's Graduation Empty Keiro's Graduation

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Keiro stood in a room for the graduation, the sensei expecting him from behind a desk. “Alright.” He sighed. “You know what you’re here for right?” He said, Keiro nodded “Yep, to graduate!” he said smiling. Sensei smiled and nodded. “Now, we rarely do this, but instead of performing a specific jutsu, you must perform your BEST jutsu, to show us your real potential. Now, you should have decided on a jutsu already. What is it? “With all respect Sensei.” Keiro said. Smiling “I’d rather keep it a surprise. Sensei laughed “Alright then kid, go on, do your stuff!”

Keiro smiled and did a series of hand signs, suddenly a portal opened, the Sensei’s eyes widened with surprise, then from behind Sensei, and arm emerged and tapped his shoulder, he turned around and the portal was gone, as he did so Keiro quickly made another portal in front of the Sensei and Keiro stuck his head through the first, the Sensei turned around to find a head in mid air grinning at him “I call it my portal movement!” Keiro said smiling. He pulled his head back through and made an other two portals, one directly above the other, Keiro walked over to the Sensai’s desk and took his glass of water, the Sensei scowled until he saw Keiro’s trick, Keiro poured the water into teh bottom portal and it then emerged from the top, and fell back into the bottom again, the cycle kept going and made a waterfall like mechanism, Keiro slowly moved the portals towards the Sense’s desk. “It’s perfectly okay to drink from it.” Keiro said “No bad contents in my portals!” He laughed grinning, the Sensei took a sip from the waterfall like mechanism. “Impresive Keiro.....” He said smiling “You pass!” Keiro smiled “Thank you Sensei.” He said. He then moved both of the portals to directly above the glass, and he closed the bottom portal, all of the water fell back into the glass. Keiro then left the room smiling....

He then went outside and looked through the window. His Sensei was reading a book it wasn’t clear enough for Keiro to make out what any of it was, as he was sitting at the other side of the room, Keiro smiled and silently opened a portal in front of his Sensei, the sensei didn’t notice And Keiro then opened one in front of his own head, and he quickly stuck it though “By the way Sensei when do I find out my squad!?” He said quickly and loudly, the Sensei jumped and dropped his book “Soon!” He said rather angry, Keiro quickly popped his head back through the portal and closed them up, he laughed at his Sensei’s reaction and then left....

Back to top Go down

Keiro's Graduation Empty Re: Keiro's Graduation

Post  British-Tiger Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Wow, awesome!

Your graduation is approved, good sir!
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Slade
Squad Name: Team X

Back to top Go down