Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting a new friend - Keiro

Go down

Meeting a new friend - Keiro Empty Meeting a new friend - Keiro

Post  Shikei Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:49 am

Shikei lay down on a bench looking up at the sky. The clouds were moving freely across the atmosphere as if they had a brain.
"Hmm, guess im jealous of clouds heh"
He sat up and was thinking that soon, it was time to graduate. Ive got to train on something that will excite the commentators...

He was thinking quickly, and then thought of a good idea, he would ask to face a chunin, and even though he knew he would loose, he would show them his skill.
"Ok, im gonna go find someone to train with!"

A man came round the corner and was about to go into the academy, he was a ninja, so no worries.
"Hey kid, if you wanna train, go and see keiro, the portal jumper..."
He dissapeared into the building, and left Shikei left for words. Portal jumper...What the?!

He decided to wait outside to see if he would come...
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Meeting a new friend - Keiro Empty Re: Meeting a new friend - Keiro

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:37 am

(OOC:Amn't I a Genin, then I become a CHunin? :\)

Keiro walked out of the building streching, he yawned.... He then noticed Shikei, Shikei was around Keiro's age. "Oh hi. Shikei is it?" He asked, not sure if he had the right name.

(Short post=In a rush)

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:42 am

Shikei was astonished to see Keiro come out quickly. The man must have told keiro to come out i guess... He then stood up and walked over to him.
"Oh hi. Shikei is it?" Stated Keiro.

"Yeah thats me, the chunin guy told me about you, and he said you would be good to train with. So how about it huh, you wanna do some training?"
Shikei looked back up in the sky at the clouds.
"Yeah, it would be fun, we could get to know eachother better."
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 am

Keiro smiled "Yeahs sure, why not." he eiad shrugging "I wouldn't mind sharpening my skills a little more." he said. He would enjoy training with Shikei, as he hadn't really seen him around that much and it'd be good for them to get to know eachother. Keiro took of his jacket and threw it aside. He wouldn't get as sweaty in his plain T-Shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Shikei smiled at Keiro and watched him as he threw his jacket to the ground, but didnt loose his concentration, because he had heard from the chunin 'portal jumper'. He had to look sharp incase he used this, because he had a firm thought on what this kids jutsu was.
"Ok then, i guess we have to get started, but go easy on me k?"

Shikei took out his Kunai and held it up. He then ran around him and created an illusion to run the other way, hopefully confusing him, and wouldnt give him time to reach him with his 'portals' but what do they actually do, there must be more than meets the eye...
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:54 pm

With two Shikei's running around Keiro was rather confused, he kept lookign around and each circled him "What the..." He said laughing a little, and he then got an idea, he opened a portal in front of one Shikei Bukai and the other facing the second Shikei, therefor, unless Shikei noticed the portal, he would end up crashing into his clone, Keiro smiled at his trick. and then closed the portals. grinning, he hoped this would work.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:10 am

As Shikei was running, he didnt notice what Keiro was doing, and just then he looked to him and back, and it was as if he had ran straight through his clone.
"What...How can that happen?"
If that was a real clone he would have hurt hiself, but he doesnt know that yet, but he will get to it. He stopped running and ended up behind keiro, he thre another kunai and then called him,

"Hey over here!"
Hoping Keiro would turn round to see the kunai, he ran the other way and sat down to perform his Shadow Possession jutsu. Well, this is gonna be tricky, he done something out there, but what?
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:11 am

Keiro quicjly turned around to see a Kunai heading towards his, he moved his head to the side and narrowly dodged it, a small cut appeared on his cheek and a little bit of blod dripped out, Keirot ehn turned around to his side to find Shikei on the ground. What the.... keiro thought to himself What's he doing.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:27 am

OOC:Writers block, i dnno what to write lol, ill try tho.

Shikei noticed the kunai slice Keiro's face a little and sighed Damn, i didnt even mean it to hit him. Instead of doing the jutsu, he performed his clone jutsu once more and jumped up into the sky, the real one did, whilst the clones surrounded keiro.
"Left, right, where am i, can you find me, nope!"

As the real Shikei fell down, he used substitution jutsu and a log fell down at keiros head. Shikei however sat watching behind a tree.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:38 am

As the clons circle him Keiro kept an eye out for any tricks, he looked above him, and as he say a Shikei decended upon him, he aimed a punch for teh gut, but simply a log fell into his fist. "Damn." he said, he looked around, trying to find the real Shikei. He couldnt find him "Hand I Jutsu...." He whispered, an eye appeared on each hand, he then opened a portal and put one hand throiugh it, and began moving the portal around, using the eye on hsi hand to hopefully find SHikei, Keiro then spotted him, he quickly pulled his hand backa nd ran over to the tree, he skidded to a halt smilning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:43 am

Shikei knew this trick hadnt worked, this guy wasnt going to be easy to beat. Well, its not about who wins really, its about training. Shikei had figured a way to decieve him, and then amongst the clones, a clone came out and playing it perfectly, it looked like shadow clones. Each clone moved itself when the clone came through pushing them, which he actually wasnt.
"So, like my shadow clones, i made them myself"

Shikei laughed to himself as he thought what he said was quite amusing. He continued to walk, and then ordered his clones to run at him. The real Shikei had already walked around to behind Keiro, and was ready for his signature jutsu. Man, i need to learn a new jutsu, this is getting quite boring...He used shadow possession and the shadow headed towards Keiro.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down