Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

two Nara's. the same bloodline. the same training.

2 posters

Go down

two Nara's. the same bloodline. the same training. Empty two Nara's. the same bloodline. the same training.

Post  liux Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:10 am

kuuraka with his shadow clones searched everywhere. in the bushes, in the trees, in the park. only thing that was left were fontain. kuuraka jumped into fontain and saw his kunai. "YES I FOUND THE KUNAI!!!!!" he jelled all wet. than he heard a lough. he looked there from where the lough come. he saw a boy. "why your loughing?" he asked.

liux

Character sheet
Name: kuuraka
Squad Name: Team S

Back to top Go down

two Nara's. the same bloodline. the same training. Empty Re: two Nara's. the same bloodline. the same training.

Post  Shikei Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:16 am

Shikei stopped himself from laughing and walked over to him, looking at him as if he reckonized him. He finally camed to realize that he was also from the Nara clan.
"Well well, heres comething you dont see everyday. Im Shikei, im in the Nara clan also!"
Why did he jump straight into that water...Some things in this world you wont just come to know. Shikei finally realized that this was the kid he saw jumping everywhere, clones...Shadow clones!

"Hey i think you should come with me, to the training area. I want to show you something."
This kid was pretty cool, like Shikei in a way, and he was deciding that he would be a good friend of his.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

two Nara's. the same bloodline. the same training. Empty Re: two Nara's. the same bloodline. the same training.

Post  liux Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:24 am

".................................................." he didn't andurstud a thing but followed shikei. " by the way I'm kuuraka Nara, Shikei." and they contiunue to until kuuraka asked:" where were going again?

liux

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:29 am

What the, somethings up with this kid, ill find out soon enough, but ill just go along with what he says anyway.
"Well, we are going to the training grounds, youll see when we get there"
As they jumped from tree to tree, which was a quicker way to the training grounds, Shikei was thinking whether this was a good idea or not.

He decided to take his chances, he knew that if he trained this kid, he would become a strong person.
"Ill just tell you, im going to teach you a secret technique"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  liux Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:34 am

"hey wate up!!! I used my all chakra!!!!" jelled kuuraka and fall on the ground third time.

liux

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:55 am

Shikei slapped his head and picked him up.
"Well, i guess this place will do then, so just watch this carefully"
Shikei made some hand signs and not only created a shadow clone but a weird shadow emerged from his own. The shadow took ahold of the clone and chakra flowed into the shadow, all the way to shikei.
"Shadow absorb, dangerous, effective, and it also works on chakra embeded weapons"

He carefully showed kuuraka the hand signs, and knew it want any use, so he instead wrote them down on the floor in the dirt, that way he could only look to see what the handsigns were.
"Ok i want you to use that technique on me, k?"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  liux Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:15 pm

"*hah**hah*hah* I... I'll try" he did the sindes that shikei showed to him, suddenly throwed a kunai to range his possension. he cought shikei but didn't absorb chakra. "I... can't"

liux

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Shikei frowned and looked at him.
"Okay firstly, you might need alot of practice, i did when i learned it. I faced an opponent when i learned it, and absorbed a move of theirs. The chakra i absorbed was amazing, and the effort i put into learning it finally paid of. Trut me, keep practicing on me and youll soon get it. I have an idea, ill perform shadow possession, but not catch you, you try to catch that shadow and absorb the chakra im putting into the possession to make it work, got it?"

Shikei knelt down and performed the shadow possession and kept it centered between him and kuuraka.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down