Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training the mind - Training the body

2 posters

Go down

Training the mind - Training the body Empty Training the mind - Training the body

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Shikei threw a kunai at the tree, it splitted into the center, but obviously didnt break the tree in half. That would have been cool though. He looked around and what getting quite bored, he wanted someone to train with, make a new friend. He walked over to one of his friends and asked him,
"Hey Ibato, know anyone i could train with?"
"Well, theres this new kid whos pretty cool, you should check him out!"
"Ibato...That didnt sound right haha, thanks anyway!"
He waved and headed of to look for this new kid and he wondered what he was like, and what powers he possessed...

He went into the academy, but he found out this guy wasnt in there. He asked a nearby teacher, and he pointed to where he had came from in the first place. Ah, im gonna be running round all day at this rate. At the corner of his eye, he saw him. He had never seen this kid before, so he knew that this was the right one.
"Hey there, i heard that you are pretty powerful, so i thought we could train together and get to know eachother. So how about it, by the way, im Shikei!"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Training the mind - Training the body Empty Re: Training the mind - Training the body

Post  Sano Fuuma Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:47 pm

He hardly looked at the boy accept for the quick glance his hidden rinnegan gave him to see if he was a threat or not, "Sorry im busy" Sano said as he walked off slowly with his hands in his pockets.

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Name: Sano Fuuma
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Training the mind - Training the body Empty Re: Training the mind - Training the body

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Whats with this guy, well i guess its cos i rushed in and said 'Train with me'. hmm, i might have to do some convincing here. First of all, ill need to..yeah thats it, ive got it!
"Ah, well its courtesy manners to tell me your name after ive given mine, and your busy huh, why dont you let me come help ya out, i could advantage on making more friends around the village."
Shikei ran infront of the new kid and held out his hand,
"Dont worry, im harmless haha!"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sano Fuuma Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Sano sighed, "Fine I'll spar with you if you go away afterwards, and Im Sano, Sano-" it seemed like burst of wind hit him when he was about to speak his last name-" Sano Ichumari, now lets hurry up and get this over with" he said as he hoped the boy didnt notice the akwardness in which he told him his name.

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Shikei was suprised when the wind hit him. This kid, theres more than meets the eye, im gonna keep on his good side...
"Ok Sano, great, one rule though, give it your all and dont hold back, k?"
Shikei looked around the area first of all, and saw that there were a couple of tree to the left of him, and a wall of the academy to the right. Ahead of him, Sano. Perfect, but i wont think of any strategies yet, its not only a drag but i need to find out this guys potential, that way i can devise a plan against him.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"
Shikei created a solid clone beside him, only one because he didnt want to waste all of his chakra when Sano could come back when his was all gone, and beat him. This was only a spar though, so it wasnt an all out intense fight.
"Ok here i come, Shikei you go to the right, and ill go to the left!"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sano Fuuma Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Sano put two hands together and spoke " Suiton no jutsu!!" as water blasted from out his mouth he aimed at the boy and his shadow clone thinking to himself "You can never pick the wrong one if you hit all targets" he had the same dull facial expression that he always has, even in combat the water jutsu spiraled fastly at shikei

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Shikei hadnt expected a water based jutsu to attack him, but there was nothing that he could do but take the hit. The Jutsu hit his clone, and it dissapeared, and then hit Shikei, sending him onto the floor.
"Heh, that was pretty cool, looks like i have to play my game up abit"
As the water started to seize, it was the perfect time for Shikei to use his main Jutsu. The water casted a shadow, and would make the Possession quite fast.

"Shadow possession Jutsu!"
The shadow emerged and quickly jumped in between the shadows and zipped towards Sano.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sano Fuuma Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:37 pm

Sano was suprised by this shadow attack he didnt know anyone in konoha had the ability of shadow controll, but in the amegakure from which he came from it was a common jutsu, he smirkled slightly as he put together his hands and summoned his shadow doppleganger clone, like the one that passed the graduation exam, sano leaped back and let shikei take control of his clone instead, but by countering he had no time for an attack except for the kunia he chucked shikei knowing that the user cant move aslong as he holds the posestion.

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Shikei was smirking, and then as sano chucked the Kunai, he moved, which also moved sanos clone along, blocking the kunai and destroying his clone. The shadow was starting to head back, but he used more chakra to send it forward at Sano once more. He chucked a kunai in the air whilst doing this said something quietly, but just enough so sano could hear.
"Damn it, my aiming skills are way off, i need to practice when i get the chance..."

Shikei himself knew he done it on purpose, but continued the shadow. The Kunai, with great aim, ended up behind Sano, and if it distracted him, Shikei would be able to capture Sano in the possession.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sano Fuuma Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Sano noticed the kunia then he turned to it and forced it into his shoulder, with the pain being forced into his body he was able to move quickly and doge the shadow attack once more.
"damn" he said as he crouched holding the kunia in his left and as he pulled it out of his body and dropped it to the floor, he then said "My turn".

Sano put his hands together once more then said "Kanto no jutus!!" fierce fire danced in twirls to shikei ready to ingulf him with its blazing hot flames.

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Sano wouldnt be able to see Shikai with the flames everywhere, so secretly created a clone to take his place. He made the clone scream and end up on the floor, and used up some chakra to keep the shadow clone alive. It was now the fake Shikei in role, and Sano wouldnt know.
"Ok, that was one powerful move, but now its time for a bit of Taijutsu. Im not all that good on it, but i can combine i shadows once i force you back to capture you!"
Meanwhile, Shikei crept through the trees and ended up behind Sano, and then performed the shadow possession jutsu.
"Your moves must be taking alot of chakra."

The fake Shikei started to throw Kunais and aim punches and kicks at Sano whilst a shadow was creeping behind Sano ready to capture him at any moment.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sano Fuuma Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:54 pm

"Ah and keeping that shadow posetion alive is about to exert you out" he laughed as he said it, his rinnegan which he always has hidden unless he truly needs it noticed shikeis overuse of chakra behind him so Sano attempted to flip but shekies clone landed one succesful punch before he had a chance to maneuver, but while fliping he tossed a kunia at the clone with one hand, then tried to wrap his other hand around shikeis kneck with a kunia with the other hand.

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Shikeis clone was destroyed, and the real shikei had to jump out the way and cancel his jutsu to avoid getting hit. Hmm, this guy is pretty good, look like...No i cant use that yet, i need to wait till i have enough chakra, and i know just the way to use abit of it.

Shikei made 4 shadow clones, and the five of them were running around Sano, attempting to confuse him. The real Shikei jumped into the sky above Sano and performed the substitution jutsu, swapping himself with a nearby log he had cut whilst in the trees. He made this so he appeared in the exact place he wanted. He knew Sano didnt have the best amount of Chakra left, and neither did he, but now he had to wait and see if Sano dodged the log and the Shadow clones which were now heading towards him to attack him front on. Would Sano perform another fire or water technique?
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sano Fuuma Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Sano Jumped up meeting shikei in the sky and threw a punch at him, which then he exploded into a log, he thought: "I saw that one coming" while in the air he took out the rest of his kunias and chucked them all at his clones, he landed and stood in a taijutus fighting position

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Shikei was in the midst of the trees, and was hoping for Sano to perform a move. To attract his attention he threw a Kunai at him and then ran around so that Sano wouldnt catch Shikei there. Of course he made a clone, not shadow clone, to be where he had thron his Kunai, so not to arrouse suspicion, and to try make Sano perform another one of his fireballs or water attacks.
"You aint gonna catch me Sano, your weak Jutsu's arent gonna work on me!"

The real Shikei then saw his eyes more clearly, they looked different from other eyes, they were the sharingan! No, it was different, with lines throughout. He had to keep an eye (haha) on Sano to see what it did.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sano Fuuma Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:30 pm

His rinnegan saw shikei clearly hiding in the trees and Sano saw shikei look at his rinnegan, in a matter of a split second of realizing his location he picked a kunia up off the ground and chucked it at him along with some focused chakra on it.

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Shikei saw him concentrate Chakra on it, and it wasnt long until Sano was going to be low on chakra. Shikei made a variety of hand signs and then shot a shadow at the Kunais. The chakra was absorbed from it and gave Shikei more energy, and then he just about dodged the Kunai.
"Didnt expect that did you, thanks for the small chakra refill"

He then ran forward, chuking the last of his Kunais and summoning 2 shadow clones from different directions.
"I know that your eye takes Chakra, and im also running low, so i guess we are both at evens"
He went to finish his combo with himself and both clones performing a punch at Sano.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sano Fuuma Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Sano was shocked that he noticed his eyes he had to finish this in one attack, with all the chakra he had left he performed 8 handsigns saying "Suiton/Kanto Dragon no jutsu!" as water and fire from his mouth tangled together making a pure white form of a dragon lunge at Shikei and his clones.

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:12 am

Shikei grinned and stepped back, and saw the double fire and water technique sano had prepared and launched at him. He had enough chakra left to use his last technique. He made a small variety of handsigns and then opened his eyes with the shadows starting to emerge quickly from his own.
"Shadow absorb Jutsu!"
Shikei only had enough chakra to absorb half of the attack, but the other ended up hitting him and sent him flying back onto the floor. Luckily the fire was washed out from the water, but the damage was still pretty serious.
"Heh, that was some nice work Sano, but now ive got some more chakra and i guess you dont!"

He created 2 shadow clones and positioned in a triangle pattern around Sano.
"Shadow Possession Jutsu!"
From somewhere, a shadow was going to come and trap sano in its depths, but where was it?
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sano Fuuma Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Sano grinned as he stood there letting the shadow posetion jutsu take hold of him, "Alright you finally got me in a hold now what? I'd say your just about of chakra as i already am, so you better make this attack count, if you slip up im gonna end this" he said as he looked at his blade that hung from his waist.

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:51 am

Shikei grinned, and looked at Sano, and then looked to the side of him, which also made him look to the side too,
"Well, your right yes, im nearly out of chakra, and your right again, im going to end this"
He picked out a Kunai, he noticed before that Sano's pouch was on a different side, so he wasnt holding a Kunai. Instead he made him grab his blade that he kept on staring at and they both threw their weapons. Shikei dodged, and they both did, but at this point, Shikei managed to grab the end of Sano's blade, and as the Kunai was smaller, Sano didnt grab it.

"Ok then, this is just a spar, so i wont do anything drastic, i just want you to give up!"
They both walked forward and he held the blade up to Sano,
[b]"Haha, i win!"

He was almost drained of chakra at this point, but was it over, or had he finally won something?!
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sano Fuuma Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:17 am

"Heh i never give up"
Poof
with his very last ounce of chakra he used a substitution jutsu, quickly feeling his vision fade from the lack of chakra he through a final punch with all his might at shikei's face hoping it would knock him uncouncius, after that last punch sano fell to the ground due to exhaustion.

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:21 am

Shikei walked over to Sano and fell onto his knees, he was quite exhausted from that battle
"Heh, well done Sano, i quite enjoyed that. Now though i think we should both go get some rest k?"

Shikei held his hand out to Sano to help him up. Today, he had made a new friend, a new ally.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down