Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bam! : Team Shinato Strikes!

3 posters

Go down

Bam! : Team Shinato Strikes! Empty Bam! : Team Shinato Strikes!

Post  Shikei Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:25 am

Shikei was in bed whilst everything was occuring, a small rumble took place near his house.
"Great, what is this racket, im trying to get some sleep here!"
He got out of bed and was about to go to get a drink, but something struck him in the arm with a Kunai from behind.
"Well kid, your going to sleep forever once im done with you!"
Shikei knelt down a performed the Shadow Possession and caught the opponent in it. He could see that he was from the Sound Village, and his eyes opened in shock. Behind him he could see Shinato crounching on the window, and beckoned Shikei to release him. He nodded and done as he said.

"Ok then ill let to go, but im sorry for you anyway hehe"
Shinato quickly grabbed him and knocked him out by choking him, and then wrapped him tightly in a strong rope.
"Ok Shikei, big news and big trouble, the Sound Village have attacked us, so in simple terms for once, we have to rid of them. Currently many people have died and are currently fighting, but hopefully this will all be over soon."

Shikei went with him and they ended up in a quiet area, where no one was there. They both stood for abit, and out of no where a bunch on Anbu Black ops appeared.
"Ok, who the heck are you, you arent Shinato!"
Shikei jumped out of the way just in time before the Fake Shinato could strike him with a Kunai, and the Anbu went in for the attack. They couldnt get anywhere near him as he was holding his hands out like a barrier was in their way. Shikei knew what to do, and ran behind Shinato and used Shadow Possession Jutsu on him. Due to him being a strong opponent he broke free not long after, but it allowed the Anbu to take him down.

"Good work kid, you helped us big time there, you could become usefull for us. Follow me and the other Anbu for the time being just so we can search for the real Shinato. Do you have any other team members?"
Shikei nodded and told them his team mates,
"Lance and Sento, they are both in my team as well as Shinato, but i dont know where they are!"
"Dont worry, we can find them, but for the time being just stick with us."
Up ahead a fight was going on, and some leaf ninja were falling to the Sound ninja which were grouped around.
"Ok stay out for this one, these are some more Jounin"
Shikei watched as the Anbu used a variety of Jutsu to take them down, and it was as if they were invincible, the sound ninja fell to the ground in a matter of seconds.

Shikei thought to himself for abit.
I wonder how Shinato and my team are doing...
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Bam! : Team Shinato Strikes! Empty Re: Bam! : Team Shinato Strikes!

Post  Sentó Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Sitting at his window holding two Sound Ninja by the neck about to drop them to there death. Sento could see fighting in the distance but then see Shikei and a few other figures. He went back in his room and picked up his pouch before greeting Shikei and the other.
I didnt sleep last night i was practising my Jutsus. but i could see the Sound Ninja advancing 3am in the morining. i decide for them to come to me. at around 5am and them ambushed 3 of them as they entered my room. not to smart are they.
Sento dropped one Sound Ninja and kept the other in his hand.
I kept this one for the ANBU to interogate.
Lances room is on the left wing i have a feeling he smelt there scent long before they arrived anywhere near the village. where lucky we have him. Sento jump out his window on top of the room and stood next to the group ready to go and get Lance. wondering to himself why no other jounin saw the Sound coming. but keeping the infomation to himself until it was required. but only thinking now he can test his real strength against someone he doesnt no for the first time.
before leaving Sento summoned his Hellreaver and strapped it to his back. looking at Shikei to see if he had been harmed. Shikei are you Ok? But without waiting for an answer Sento pulled out a Kunai and through his Kunai at the incoming Kunai. the whole group looked back as the ANBU said where to busy talking we cant here them advancing from now on no talking. Sento then took out his Hellreaver and swang it at the air. all of the surrounding air filled with Black Chakra an none of the group could be seen Sento Shikei and 1 ANBU headed left towards Lances Apartment and the other went North to help the rest of the group. we better move the Hellreavers Smog doesnt last to long and remember there sound ninja they can hear an Insect flinch.
Sentó
Sentó

Character sheet
Name: Sentó
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Sharp high pitched screams were coming from lance's room.These screeches could be heard for miles.There were dogs barking loudly.This brought major attention to lance's home.On top the roof to be exact.There was blood everywhere not lance's,but sound genin's blood was on the ground.Standing around lance and his dog were a jounin of sound and his shadow clones.They were making a high pitched sound lance's ears were sensative to.Suddenly lance saw sento."sento!help!i'm on the roof!"said lance.The jounin then kicked lance in the stomache.Lance coughed up blood.Then hidden willpower inside him awakened.He remembered when shinato sensei took on those two jounin to save lance's life.Lance didnt know where his sensei was or if he had beaten the jounin,but he had to find him.Lance then tried to stand up,but the jounin intensified the sound.Lance then saw his sensei it was clear to him since his sences were improved he didnt have a scratch.The man intensified the sound more."arrrrrggggghhhhh!"lance howled as he began to squirm.
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
Name: Lance
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:51 am

Shikei was rushing along with shinato sensei, and they heard someone screaming. It was Lance.
"Damn, i hope were not to late, Sensei, we have to go help Lance, after we should get Sento and gather together and help save other villagers"
Shinato nodded and pointed at the roof where Lance was, they both acted stealthily so that they could get the advantage over the sound ninja.

"Shikei, you stay back, this is a jounin, you wont be able to take him out. Ill kill the sound ninja and his clones whilst you grab Lance and his dogs and get out of here and look for sento!"
Shinato made some hand signs and then dissapeared. Where was he? From omewhere he appeared and you could see the Shadow clones poofing away. This was something Shikei had never seen before, but he went to save Lance.

Lance was still in pain, and Shikei made a couple of shadow clones and ran up the wall to the roof and grabbed Lance and his dog. The sound ninja saw this and attempted to stop them.
"I dont think s...ARGHH!"
Shinato appeared behind him and pierced him with his Kunai, sending him into his death. Shikei gave Lance to Shinato and he gave him a food pill to recover quicker.
"Ok then, nice work. I think i have a plan. Sento, you go with Lance when he has recovered, you two are one powerful team when you want to be, and now is that . Ill go with Shikei as we both have stealthy tactics. Good luck!"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sentó Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Looking at Lance through both of the two ninja's stares, they gave each other a silent truce. both thinking in there head there alliance will be over soon. With his sword and Lance's Dogs. they both headed left to go and help the other genin and round up some Acadaemy students to bring to the safe house.
on there way to check the safe house they could see Sound Ninja guarding the enterance. making a plan Lance and Sento both noddded.Sento used his Bloodline Jutsu Speed demon and went invisible. he ran towards the safe house entrance and knocked on the door and then moved back...both Sound Ninja turned around to look at the door and Sento sliced both of them with his Hellreaver. Waiting for the rest of the Sound Ninja to appear that was guarding the door from far away. 5 of them arrived instantly. Smirking at them Sento said to them turn around and as they did Lance and his pack of Dogs ambushed them with intense verocity. and the enterance was cleared besides the huge pile of dead Sound ninja in the way. Meanwhile both lance and Sento rigged the door with explosives and created clones of the sound Ninja to guard the door making it look like nothing had happened. they then used sento's technique and put paper bombs on the clones if the real sound ninja found them out.
after 5mins of reassurance they headed to round up so genin and student to in the safe house. in the distance both Sento and Lance could spot the instense fighting the jounin was pulling off.
One day i will be stronger than every jounin in this village Sento thought to himself
Sentó
Sentó

Character sheet
Name: Sentó
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:49 am

Lance sniffed the air.He couldnt believe it there were two other ninja here.From their distinct scent they were obviously sound scum.Lance began to prespirate.The light was dim sento wouldnt be able to fight them.They would easily take him out.Lance guessed they were atleast chunnin having such good stealth skills.Lance then realized it would be hard for him to defeat them even with hiis enhanced sences.

Lance smelt the sound ninja approach sento."Sento watch out!"said lance his puppet moved behind sento.Suddenly a blade pierced lance's puppet almost going through hitting sento."sento there are more of them here"said lance.Lance did a few hand seals and his dogs turned into clones of him.Lance and his dogs sniffed the air.

Suddenly kanna jumped in the air and tackled the man who's sword was stuck in the puppet.He didnt even have time to retrieve his weapon.Yuubi not far behind darted and tackled the other ninja who was a woman against the wall.Lance laughed at the sight of the two being pinned to the wall or ground.
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
Name: Lance
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down