Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Team arises - The Sensei's first Test

3 posters

Go down

The new Team arises - The Sensei's first Test Empty The new Team arises - The Sensei's first Test

Post  Shikei Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:06 am

Shikei
Sento
Lance

OOC: We arent using the 4th hokage, i thought the picture suited what the sensei would look like =D

Shikei was happy that he graduated, but didnt find it much of a deal really, it was just a breeze from then on, so he thought. It was today he had to meet his new sensei in the field for something. he didnt know what though.
"Man, i hope this doesnt end up a drag, i dont want to be stuck with a demanding sensei that makes me train to much..."

He walked to the field, but no one was there. Yet.
"Where is everyone? I must be early or they are on their way."
He sat there for a bit and looked around. He could see three logs situated in the center of the field, but he didnt know what they were for. He had been waiting for approximately five mins, and was about to fall into a dreary sleep. Just as he went to, a jounin appeared right infront of him, and looked smiling.

"Hey there Shikei, ive heard alot about you, you have potential, but you cant be asked to present it, am i right?"
Shikei looked at him and stood up shocked.

The new Team arises - The Sensei's first Test Yondaime-Hokage
Blonde hair and a pretty cool cloak, he thought he had a different sensei?!
"Hey, who are you, we already met our sensei?"
"He had business to do, and so im taking over this team! By the way, my names Shinato, hi!"
"Erm..Hi Shinato Sensei"

"We just have to wait for your other 2 team members then we can start the first Mission...*Cough*"
Shikai pretended he didnt hear him, and so stood next to him and looked ahead.
"Ah heres one of your team mates!"
As Shikei looked closer into the distance, he could see someone, but he didnt know which team mate it was.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The new Team arises - The Sensei's first Test Empty Re: The new Team arises - The Sensei's first Test

Post  Lance Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:24 am

Lance,yuubi,and kanna were hot on the trail.They could smell shikei's scent,but not the sensei.He saw a pretty tall man with blonde hair,but not the sensei.Lance got on the ground in a dog position and he started sniffing the ground.He knew he had the sensei's scent down."can you guys smell"asked lance.

Yuubi:"no"barked yuubi
Kanna:"me neither!"barked kanna

Lance shook his head in disbelief.Lance continued to walk like a dog all the way to the grounds.Finally,lance reached the grounds.He dropped the puppet he had on his back to the ground."who are you!"said lance doing hand signs quickly.

Sensei:"i am minato.you must be lance.everyone says we look alike.i also here you jump to conclusions a lot."said sensei glancing at lance.

Lance smiled hearing him say they look alike.

Minato:patted yuubi and kannas head

"dont do that!"yelled lance

yuubi:"calm down"
kanna:"yea"

Minato:"i also hear you are protective and have no friends"minato said glancing at lance.

Lance growled at the comment.
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
Name: Lance
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

The new Team arises - The Sensei's first Test Empty Re: The new Team arises - The Sensei's first Test

Post  Sentó Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:45 am

Walking very slowly from the distance. Sento was arriving and could see the 2figure he would be with for to much of his life he thought

"urgh i hope there not as crap as the people ive trained with before"

sticking his hand out and making a claw he summon his Hellreaver right it front of Lances Dog and the dog was started it moved back and then barked until Sento got really close. Sento stared at the Dog and the Dog stopped barking. He greeted all of the Ninja and was reasurred about the strength of his team and smirked. Brains and Pure Anger and powerful Combonation. Plus my Diesease style Jutsu. Not Bad"ahh Silence. thats the only reason i really became a ninja, just to be alone and not have to say anything"
Shikei looked him with a unamazed look. Well i guess this is Our team and You must be the replacement sensei. the sensei looked at Sento and said how do you know. but for the previous week or so Sento had been following Shinato. and learning his ways

"just a lucky guess" sento lied

Sento strapped his Giant hellreaver to his back and stood by Shinato's Side not saying a word but thinking about Cousin.
Sentó
Sentó

Character sheet
Name: Sentó
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:23 am

Shikei looked at Sento's hellreaver weapon, and his eyes widened. What the heck is that...Im going to stay on his good side...
"Hey...Guys, so i guess us three are a team. Well, us four!"
Shikei looked down at Lances dogs and was about to pat them, but they were quite vicious by his standards. He didnt like dogs anyway...

He looked at Shinato and asked him what the task was.
"Well Shikei, this isnt going to be revealed until i learn abit about you all"
Shikei glared at him and was about to say something until he was cut out,
"So then, all of you should tell me about your hobbies, what you like and dislike, and your dreams for the future!"

Shikei replied back to him straight after,
"How about you first, just to show us how to do it"
Shinato looked at him and sighed, and then he began to speak.

"For my hobbies, i dont really have any hobbies...What i like...I like lots of things, what i dislike...Nothing in perticular...But my dreams for the future, well...I havent really thought about that..."
Shikei looked at Lance and noted,
"Thats it? He didnt even tell us anything, great, what a drag..."
"Ok Shikei, you first!"

Shikei looked blankly at Shinato, then stood up.
"Well, my hobbies are, well nothing really, i like Shogi and Go if that helps. I like Ramen, and making friends and such. I dislike, well, running round and doing stuff, its a drag. My dream for the future believe it or not, is to become Hokage, i may be lazy some...most of the time, but trust me, when my friends are in trouble and need my help, then ill help them no matter what, ill sacrifice my life for them, i will never give up. But apart from that, Its a drag..."

"Ok, interesting, now then, how about you Lance!"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:44 am

Lance grinned devishly before saying,"i like my dogs and my family.i've never had any froends so won't care if any of you die.i dislike sento and i dislike anyone who scares my dogs." Lance sighed before speaking,"my dream is to be in the anbu black ops or become hokage,but becoming an evil rogue ninja would be fun too,".

Shinato:"kid are you serious,"asked shinato.He then looked in lance's eyes he saw that the boy was serious.I'll have to keep an eye on this one thought shinato.

"what clan are you from sensei"asked lance.

Shinato:Shinato grinned.He didnt plan of telling the team his clan just yet.He wanted to know their true intentions.He had found lance's out,but sento's weapon sent chills down his back.Shikei seemed to be the only decent shinobi her besides him.Shinato rubbed lance's head."only if you dont become a rogue ninja"said shinato happily.

Lance nodded smiling happily.
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sentó Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:00 am

Sento stared at Lance.

"saying you dont like me is a death sentence your one close step closer to being a rogue ninja"
well Shinato

"i was born in to the Shinigami Clan"

everyone stared at Sento waiting for him to finished. but he said nothing. he clenched his Hellreaver even tighter. My clan has an undisputed feud with the Uchiha Clan. I dont not care about this i just want to master a jutsu that can end all pain and suffering of my Villageand can give me back my Cousin. if i have to die in order to find him then death shall fear me.
i became a ninja because they have the best infomation on the Akatsuki who killed my Cousin.

can we get this mission over and done with because none of our skill are truely tested until we do a S rank mission
Sentó
Sentó

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:51 am

"An S rank mission?! Wow no way, D rank missions are a drag, but S rank, yeah right, im out..."
Shikei was thinking that he shouldnt have come today, things could get busy. He walked other to Shinato and asked him,
"Tell us our first mission please, im getting tired here, hehe"

Shinato smirked and then replied to Shikei,
"Hehe, well i guess im gonna have to tell you...Your first mission, just to see if your worthy of being on my squad is quite simple really, not much work...Shikei..."
In Shikeis mind he was thinking good thought. Great, i hope hes right, i just wanna go home to bed...

"It is to find and fight 5 bandits, not strong ones, relatively weak, and you have to get the job done. Dont worry, ill help out if things go bad."

Shikei was in a state of shock at the moment, was he hearing wrong? Obviously he didnt, but still, he felt like walking off that moment. He didnt though, he thought of his brother and how he had made Chunin. He had to do it, so he nodded to Shinato and then looked at Sento and Lance.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:08 pm

"yay!"screamed lance.He suddenly had a burst of energy.He began to run in circles."are you guys ready!advanture awaits.i can smell it". said lance confidently.He then started walking towards the village.
Yuubi:trotted behind lance happily
Kanna:trotted behind him happily also

Shinato:their sensei ran behind lance patted him on the shoulder."slow your road kiddo.that is the wrong way and you forgot your puppet."said shinato

"oops"said lance as he ran and picked up his puppet."sensei you never told us what your bloodline is"said lance curiously.

Shinato:"you really wanna know lance"said sensei

"of course!"said lance

(can it be inuzuka.ill let you guys choose though)
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:01 pm

OOC: We have to finish this quick, so ill make the next post.

Shinato beckoned then forward and told them all to follow him. They went near the border of the village and stood on some trees looking down at a small town. Shinato murmured to them
"Ok, they may be weak, but if we act recklessly someone could end up getting hurt, so we should use our stealth and if possible, commence a counter attack"

Shikei nodded and jumped down and hid behind a house whilst continuously looking around to see if the bandits were there.
"Ok, Lance you go down with your dogs and act like your just a normal citizen, but keep an eye on things, and Sento, you should go round the opposite of where Shikei is, and also look about."
Shinato instantly noticed that behind Shikei, a man was creeping towards him with a Kunai, but luckily just as Shikei turned around to see the man, Shinato grabbed his neck and knocked him out.
"Your lucky, this was one of the bandits, and they shouldnt know we are here, so everything safe."

Shinato and Shikei stuck together, and walked round the back of the houses, until they saw 2 of the bandits tormenting a woman.
"They look like the man you just knocked out sensei"
Shinato nodded, and threw a paper bomb into the trees. When the bang occured, the bandits came over to where they were and Shinato went behind them and nodded to Shikei. Shikei performed the Shadow possession and caught both of them quickly and effectively. He let go of the possession and Shinato instantly grabbed ahold of them both, and rid of them by also knocking them out, putting them next to the man he knocked out ealier.

Ahead they could see 4 more bandits, and they were near were Lance and Sento were.
"What the, theres more of them? This wasnt mentioned in the mission, but we now have to rely on Lance and Sento's skills, as we dont want to get the crowd mixed in with this, there could be injuries."

It was now up to Lance and Sento.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sentó Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:11 am

Sento Looked at 2 of the Bandits and pointed at them. Your next. he through two shurikens at there feet and the Bandits jumped back. butwithin them seconds Sento used speed demon Jutsu and was now behind two of the bandits. Sento then tappd them on the shoulder and as they turned around he hit them in the pressure point on the side of there neck. both Bandits fell to the Floor and begged for mercy.

Sento drew his sword and was about to kill them but Sensei Shinato Appeared infront of the sword and stopped the attack with the metal. on his Handguard. then Shinato Said your job is not to kill bandits but to stop them. there life is not in your hands.
Sento looked at Shinato and said. if we get another mission like this and i see them again YOU WILL NOT STOP ME AGAIN. Sento vanished and ended up beside Shikei. what type of ninja invented training like this he thought to himself. and then made his Hellreaver retract into the depths of Hell where it came from.

Lance its your turn i left two for you and your pup! lets see what you got
Sentó
Sentó

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Lance sniffed the air around him.The bandits seemed to have distinctive smell of alcohol.cigarettes,and sex.This disgusted lance.Suddenly lance smelled the same smell around him."perfect defense formation" said lance.Yuubi and kanna got at his sides.lance then connected chakra strings to his puppet.Lance did a few hand seals.the puppet did the same.Suddenly yuubi and kanna turned into replicas of lance without a puppet.Lance then did more hand seals.this time he used transformation on the puppet to make another clone of him.Suddenly a bandit emerged in the air with a bat.He swung the bat down at lances head.Lance moved his fingers so that the puppet blocked it.lance moved his fingers again.This time the puppet got on its knees.Lance jumped off the puppets back and kicked the bandit in the face.The bandit tumbled backwards.Suddenly a bandit appeared behind lance using body flicker.He tried to cut lances head off with a knife,but a log was in his place.Lance had smelled the man long before.Now infront the first bandit lance put chakra in his foot and jumped and kicked the bandit in the tempol.He fell to the ground knocked out.

Meanwhile yuubi and kanna were fighting.The man tried to stab yuubi with a knife.Yuubi side stepped itnand kneed the man in the stomache.Kanna jumped on his neck and bit is ear.He screamed in pain.He began to slash recklessly with his knife.Kanna then bit his hand.Yuubi went in for the kill when she rammed the mans stomache.He fell to the ground.Lance did a few hand signs and him and his dogs grew long sharp teeth like fangs,they grew long sharp finger nails that resembled claws."beast mimicry full force jutsu"screamed lance in a deep voice with chakra surrounding his body.Yuubi and kanna wasted no time to start clawing the mans face carefully avoiding his eyes.Lance then jumped in the air he was going to bring his claws down on the mans neck killing him,but shinato jumped in the air and grabbed him."we arent killing them"said shinato.lance nodded.
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down