Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out for blood! Not really, just Ramen.

2 posters

Go down

Out for blood! Not really, just Ramen. Empty Out for blood! Not really, just Ramen.

Post  Noriko Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Noriko stood grumpily at the ramen stand, waiting the exceptionally long time for the owner, who was probably annoying her on purpose, to look up from his cooking and notice her. She promiced herself she wouldn't yell. The man was just doing his job. She could wait a couple of minutes and she wasn't the mans only customer. She could wait...

"Hey old man! Could you be any slower!?!" She said glaringly as the owner jumped at her voice. She was proud that she hadn't lost her cool, even when it was obvious that the man hadn't even realised she was there. Okay, so that last fact ticked her off a bit. Just because she wasn't as tall as everyone else...

"One miso with pork" she ordered, through slightly clenched teeth as she shuffled onto one of the stools. It wasn't entirely the chefs fault she was so angery. She had had to spend the whole day "training" some brat disguised as a mission and her team sensei still hadn't informed her as to when and where she would finelly meet her team. She was genin now so wasn't she supposed to have met her team? Damn them. she thought lazily, as she watched the chef rush around, busily preparing everyones food.

Noriko

Character sheet
Name: Noriko Yamauchi
Squad Name: Team S

Back to top Go down

Out for blood! Not really, just Ramen. Empty Re: Out for blood! Not really, just Ramen.

Post  Sano Fuuma Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 pm

"Poof"

Sano had appeared behind Noriko. Sano was watching her all day even on her mission. He had noticed she was short tempered and hated to be kept waiting. Sano noticed she was short but very strong. He reached in his ninja pouch and plucked over a three golden coins. As soon as the coins hitting the counter made a clanking noise, the old man turned over and spoke

"Coming right up miss!!" he said

Sano leaned over on the counter and turned to her

"That old guy only hears when coins talk, Im Sano one of your squadmates."

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Name: Sano Fuuma
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Out for blood! Not really, just Ramen. Empty Re: Out for blood! Not really, just Ramen.

Post  Noriko Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:38 pm

((OOC: Watching her all day? Thats creepy Razz))

Noriko barely noticed the stranger appear behind her, too busy going through her mental "must punch" list. It was only while cursing her sensei's pet dog (if he/she had one) that she heard the loud noise of coins falling onto the bench. She vaguely heard the owner refer to her as "miss" but was too busy spinning to face the boy behind/beside her to react.

"That old guy only hears when coins talk, Im Sano one of your squadmates."

Her squadmate? She was actually meeting a member of her team? ABOUT TIME! she thought, for a second excited, before remembering the gold coins. Suddenly she was angry again.

"I don't care if your my squadmate or my grandmother. I didn't need your help!" She said defiently, trying to ignore the fact that the chef was no obviously working at a faster pace.

Noriko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sano Fuuma Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Sano stood infront of the girl. Sano was quite taller then her and looked down smirking. He couldnt help it. He found it humorous that such a small girl was so fierce.

"Hey, shutup! Geez you could've said thanks or just no thanks. You know i already find you annoying." he said rudely but playfuly

The old man had layed out the ladys order he handed it to her and smiled. Thinking how she might just be frustrated from all the training on an empty stomache.

"There, now can you stop having your hunger tantrum" he said as he handed her the bowl.

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Noriko Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:04 am

Noriko felt her face go red with fury as the taller boy infront of her.

"I'm annoying?!?" She shouted, aware that her father would be advising her to use her inside voice if he was there. "I'm not the one that...you just..." Not able to think of a suitable insult, Noriko was slightly relieved when her order showed up, though still annoyed that it had arrived much faster than normal. Making a noise of fustration, she turned to her bowl in a huff.

"There, now can you stop having your hunger tantrum"

Noriko slammed her palm on the table, causing the bowl to tremor(sp?) and small splashes of ramen to fall on to the bench.

"Hunger tantrum?" She said, her voice giving the illusion of calm but her eyes giving away her fury. "I'll give you hunger tantrum, you freaky eyed...freak."

At this she lifted the bowl and threw it at her teammates face. She knew, being a ninja, he would most probably just dodge it but didn't care.

Noriko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sano Fuuma Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:12 am

Sano laughed as he ducked the hot bowl of boiled water and noodles. Sano knew she was about to get even madder after she waited all that time for her order then throwing it all away.

"I think that hurt you more then it hurt me." he said

Sanos faced slowly turned solom, dull, and serious as he noticed a trench knife that was forced on the girls kneck. Sanos personality was usually always quiet and never playful but something about this girl made him laugh, even when humroing himself he was always alert and could become very serious when he needed to be.

"DUCK!" he yelled as he round house kicked at the man dressed in dark clothes behind the girl.

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Noriko Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:28 am

Noriko only had time to stare forlornly at her lost lunch for a second, cursing the boy for being right, before she felt the distinct feel of metal on her neck. Never a good thing at the best of times.

The atmosphere in the small ramen stall suddenly serious, hundreds of different stratergies came into her head as had been taught at the academy but...she couldn't do anything. There was an unseen person behind her. He had a knife at her throut. A simple movement could kill her. She could die. And her mind was blank.

"DUCK!"

By instinct more than anything, Noriko felt herself drop to the ground. In hindsight this was an incredibly stupid move. If the knife had been in any different a position she would have just assisted in her own demise. The man with the knife obviously didn't know much about using his weapon. Definately not ninja trained.

Snapping out of her fear-induced patheticness, Noriko quickly did a sweeping kick to the mans legs which, along with her teammates round house kick, caused the man to tumble to the ground in shock. Oh, he was going to pay for threatening her...

((First seriously life threatening situation. She won't act that pathetic normally))

Noriko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sano Fuuma Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:38 am

Sano had seen the man fall to the ground, he was no longer a serious threat. Sano was raised in the hidden rain village where his clan tought him to kill on sight of any enemy. By instinct Sano tossed three kunias at the foe. All three hit him in his throat. That was how he was taught, the blow to the throat would give the foe some dying last words for information purposes. Sano couldnt believe that he just did that out of instinct. He picked up his squadmate and hunched her over his back.

"No time to explain, he's not the only one" he said very quickly

It was nightime there in the ramen shop now, the old man and his co-workers had all ducked down on the ground and his rinnegan spotted atleast 20 other opponets surrounding them.

"I know your not helpless or weak but please just let me take care of this" he said with her on his back he then brought out two kunias and gripped them tight as he rushed for five of them slicing and dicing having them all drop to the ground hard.

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Noriko Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:05 am

She wanted the man to pay...but this was not what she had in mind. Noriko watched in shock as the kunai peirced the mans throut, blood not spraying out like a fountain as she had always imagined. Like in the cartoons where someone gets their head chopped off, the body running around while the head gives directions.

The man was dead. Sano, her teammate, had just killed him. Without a second thought. Once again Noriko's mind was reeling.

She barely noticed when she was suddenly not on the ground anymore. She vaguely heard what her transport was saying but it didn't really click. Dead. The man was dead. Sano had done it. Her fellow genin...

"I know your not helpless or weak but please just let me take care of this"

Yes let him take care of it. That seemed a good idea. Let him get rid of the other bandits, killing them if he wanted. Ninja are meant to kill anyway. Let him be the knight in shining armour and she acted the damsel in distress. LIKE HELL THAT WAS HAPPENING!!!!

"Shut up and put me down!" She said angrely, trying to wriggle out of the boys grip. She some how manages to grab a hold of one of her kunai that she was going to threaten her 'kidnapper' with but immeadiately had to use it on a bandit that had approched from behind. Damn it! she thought as she noticed the 20 or so opponents. Opponents she wouldn't be able to properly fight whilst on her teammates back.

"LET ME GO!!!!"

((Sorry if it doesn't make much sense...))

Noriko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sano Fuuma Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:21 am

"Hey, SHUT UP!" he said trying to keep calm and playful with her so she wouldnt feel him shaking and panicing as he didnt know what to do but act on instinct. He used his left arm to keep her on his back. He knew that she didnt have a sharingan, rinnegan , or byakugan , therefore couldnt see the enemies in the darkness. He moved the kunia he had in his left hand which was now holding her on his back into her hand.

"Alright fine you dont want to be a dansel, whatever, we can be a team, I'll be the eyes you be the fists. When i say swing, with all your might go for whatever is infront of us." he said as he moved quickly.

Bandit after bandit they all ended on the ground. All those except for the one Sano had killed had survived. They had survived the attack. Sano and the girl didnt share anyother words untill he finally stopped bouncing around the "battlefield". He had let her off his back at her house (dont ask that he knows where she lives Sano isnt that creepy hes just um aware of his surroundings) more men might be after her so he wanted to move her from the ramen shop.

"Alright you can beat the crud out of me now if your still mad about the whole piggy back ride thing." he said.

Sano Fuuma

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Noriko Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:52 am

Noriko wanted to yell out in frustration, but realised that it probably wasn't the most appropriate time. Still, she could not remember a more embarrassing situation. Even if it was true that she couldn't see the bandits in such darkness until they were dangerously close, she was sure a better arrangement must have existed. With no time to think of anything, however, Noriko grudgingly took the kunai.

The fighting was slightly therapeutic actually, the familiar actions allowing her to get a better grip on the situation. With every broken nose or slashed shoulder she gave to her opponent, her mind became clearer. If only she wasn't attacked to some idiots back. It was hard relying on his directions to punch or slash with the kunai but even when her eyes had adjusted to the darkness some what, the directions probably saved her some pain if not her life.Stupid crazy eyes...

Once the battle was over, with no more casualties thank goodness, and they had arrived at her house (CREEPY STALKER GUY!) Noriko was finally released. She could not remember being so glad to be on solid ground once more, and being an Earth user that was saying something.

Her back to her teammate, Noriko took several deep breaths. She heard him speaking but she didn't pay much attention. Calmly she brought her hands up into a hand-sign (snake), before forming a fist with her right hand and spinning around. As she went to punch the 'stupid stupid head' in the face, her right foot slid backwards along the ground, similar to that of as raging bull before charging, causing the earth the 'stupid stupid head' was standing on to rush towards her, adding that momentum to the momentum of her punch. If it hit it was sure to...hurt. A lot.

"DON'T EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!" She roared, not caring if any of her neighbours were asleep. Seriously, they should have been used to loud outbursts from this household by now. "Just because you have those freaky eyes and could see better than me doesn't mean I couldn't have fought those guys by myself! I would have been fine without you!" She knew this was a lie. It was Sano's shout that had snapped her out of it when she was threatened by that first bandit and had helped her not get killed by the others that she could not see. But she'd be damned if she was going to say thank you. She had some pride left after all.

As she turned to march away she paused slightly. "I'm Noriko Yamauchi by the way((If he didn't already know, the creepy stalker guy...)). It was good to actually finally meet someone on my team." She turned to look at her teammate, a serious look on her face. "Even if I do hate you." And with that she stormed back to her house. She really had to punch something.

((Wasn't sure weither to end this or not. Was fun. Smile ))

Noriko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down