Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mushoku MasuKadou

2 posters

Go down

Mushoku MasuKadou Empty Mushoku MasuKadou

Post  Fusokufuri Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:38 am

Name: Mushoku MasuKadou (Colourless CircleVortex)

Requirements: Has to have no emotions

Effect: Creates a circle vortex similar like his Sensei Fuso however the circle vortex the vortex reflects his emotions; so as he has no emotions at all he uses the attack it then the opponent is attacked by a huge power covering the opponent with a transparent barrier attacking the opponent from all directions leaving no place or way to block. (The attack hits not Fusokufuri himself; Fusokufuri just stands there)

Appearance: A colourless/transparent circular vortex

Rank: Jounin however Fusokufuri learns it by himself; the past and also a little help from his Sensei Fuso
Fusokufuri
Fusokufuri

Back to top Go down

Mushoku MasuKadou Empty Re: Mushoku MasuKadou

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:46 am

Quite powerful, good move though, limit this to once per battle. Tier 1 (write 3 avaerage paragraphs)
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fusokufuri Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:06 pm

Once per battle limit; ok will do.
Fusokufuri was in an unknown location where no one could see, hear or feel. Fusokufuri was born to know that you needed to be cautious an every single move you take; now he started doing his training. Now if I can do it properly then I firstly need to form a circular vortex with my one hand. He raised one hand and started using his Earth element to create a circular vortex but it was literally impossible if I hadn't mastered the real Jutsu in the first place. For 5 hours straight he kept doing movements in his head to create the vortex mentally however the closest thing he got to it was a small circular vortex but it was good to nothing. Even though Fusokufuri didn't get frustrated easily as he could control his emotions but now he was angry as hell. In anger he tried the technique one more time but something was wrong the vortex was the same size as his Master's but the colour wasn't of fire; but rather a dark colour of frustration; the power went out of control and blasted him to a pole where he lost conciousness.
Fusokufuri had a dream and surprisingly his master was there sitting; he smiled at him and said;
Fuso: Sit down Fusokufuri
He did as his master told; however he couldn't control his emotions and a smile went into his face;
Fuso: What's that, smiling for the first time, eh? So it seems you hit the same barrier as me; literally, hahahahaha. I remember when I hit a pole like that to put me unconsciousness
Fusokufuri: It happened to you as well master? How did you go through that barrier?
Fuso: Simple; have the guts; believe in yourself
Fusokufuri: I did do that master, but it is close to impossible
Fuso: I know I was there; I felt that too but remember to never loose your cool in training or in battle or you could really get hurt. Now where were we? Ahh yes the technique! Remember the shape is a circular vortex; don't change it to anything you wish because just like your heart; don't go changing cause I choose you! Remember that! (Referring to the point where he took all the Evil from Fusokufuri's heart to save the Clan)
Fusokufuri: I will Sensei
Fusokufuri smiled at his Sensei right before he gained his consciousness.
Fusokufuri: All right! The technique let's get to it.
Fusokufuri said to himself in his head; Remember keep the shape of a circular vortex don't ever change that shape no matter what; don't loose your cool; don't change your emotions Fusokufuri finally opened his eyes to realise that he had done it but different from his previous Dark Vortex this had no colour; well it seems I created my own move from Sensei; he faced back to the pole and used his new technique.
Fuso: Mushoku MasuKadou
And there it went flying off and getting hitten with a countless number of attacks; he had done it.
Fusokufuri: Thanks Sensei
All the way down in his heart,
Fuso: No problem Kiddo
Fusokufuri: What was that? I must be imagining things
Fusokufuri headed back to his house for a good days of sleep
Fusokufuri
Fusokufuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:08 pm

ok approved, you can now use this jutsu =D
Shikei