Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fusokufuri - Fusoeiseibatsu

2 posters

Go down

Fusokufuri - Fusoeiseibatsu Empty Fusokufuri - Fusoeiseibatsu

Post  Fusokufuri Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:03 am

Name: Fusokufuri (Meaning Neutral)

Bloodline: The Member of the Fusoeiseibatsu (Meaning EvilMedicalClan but together that's why it doesnt make sense in japanese) Clan who has studied for generations after generations in the art of Dark Medical Powers this could be compared from something as healing anything except 1 move that can kill in one shot to things such as body absorptions. The things the Fusoeiseibatsu Clan can do is limitless. The bloodline is the Fusome this allows the user to do the things that the Fusoeiseibatsu Clan have been known for which is threatening for the others. The appearance of the eye is the element that the user has however for the other members of the Clan is a mixture of Elements as they have a vast number of elements that they gained from the Body Absorption.

Bio: Originally when Fusokufuri was born his parents had to check how evil he was as everyone else in the Clan had the most evil that you could ever find; however when they had him checked up they had realised that he had absolutely no evil in his heart at all neither did he have any percentage of good in him. The Clan had tried everything but nothing could change him from the Neutral zone (which was why he was called Fusokufuri). All his life by everyone around him he had been told he was not worthy of being in the Fusoeiseibatsu; they did not acknowledge him no matter what Jutsu he had learned.Finally they had plotted something no one would've ever thought of as it happened to be so cruel it was unbelievable. The Fusokufuri Clan was attacked by unknown enemies; however one specific person had targeted him; there was nothing he could do. Suddenly his Sensei Fuso came in order to save him. He unleashed his Fusome;
His eye's appearance suddenly changed into fire element,
Fuso: What do you want from him
Unknown Ninja: Nothing; I have just been order to kill him
Fuso: What? I wont let that happen
Fuso fast as lightning went behind him;
Fuso: Kasai MasuKadou (Fire CircleVortex)
Whilst charging his hand with fire in the shape of a spiral and hitting the opponent with it giving the opponent a devastating blow while also getting the opponent's whole body covered in fire making them suffer their death.
After the opponent had faced his death he smiled at Fusokufuri then went back to the dead opponent doing a handsign. Fusokufuri realised the handsigns immediately it was the body absorption technique. Seconds later the energy transferred to Fuso exploded dealing massive amount of damage inside his internal organs which even for the Fusome was impossible to heal. Realising this Fusokufuri for the first time ever shed tears; however before he realised it his Sensei had did a hand sign and was using the Body Absorption Technique.
Fusokufuri: No!!!
Fuso smiled at him and said;
Fuso: Don't worry I'll live inside you....... Tenshi (Angel)
Fusokufuri thought; Now I remember why my parents have an evil heart but I dont; Fuso Sensei released the Evil inside from me and put it all in him in order for me to change the ways of Fusoeiseibatsu Clan
Fusokufuri: But I can't; I'm not worthy
Fuso Sensei whispered something in his ears and Fusokufuri finally realised; then he too mimicked his Sensei's hands using the technique with his eyes with the element of Earth.
Fusokufuri & Fuso: Body Absorption Technique
The speed of the Body Absorption Technique increased vastly and his Sensei Fuso was now with him; inside him. His eyes now had the element Fire and Earth inside.
Fusokufuri: I will avenge you Sensei
(Whispered words: Fusokufuri; your parents have ordered your death as they have already figured out that I took your evil heart for the sake of changing the clan's way; this attack was all their plans).

Appearance: Fusokufuri - Fusoeiseibatsu AnimeGuy9vampire

Personality: Emotionless

Abilities: Kasai MasuKadou; how the ability goes is in the Bio; it is an internal ability that he can use when the Full Body Takeover happens where his Sensei Fuso uses the Jutsu when Fusokufuri is in trouble to make Fusokufuri's body as his own with Fusokufuri in a deep sleep till Fuso releases the Full Body Takeover; he can also right now use the two elements; Fire and Earth.

Item: Chakra Pills

Other: He has vowed revenge on his father who had ordered his death resulting in his faithful master's death.

Last edited by Fusokufuri on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Fusokufuri
Fusokufuri

Back to top Go down

Fusokufuri - Fusoeiseibatsu Empty Re: Fusokufuri - Fusoeiseibatsu

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:09 am

Ok, change the application to the character template (not the 2nd char one) not much will be changed tho. Alo could you make the abilities more clearer, it looks like you have 2, and you should have 1.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:19 am

Ok nice work, approved now. I like the bio, enjoyed reading it! Firt off you should start by heading to the recent sagas and then creating a graduation topic. Look at others to see how to do it.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down