Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Star - The cats out of the Bag Mission

Go down

Finding Star - The cats out of the Bag Mission Empty Finding Star - The cats out of the Bag Mission

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Shinato walked over to the sleeping Shikei and looked down at him. Wow, hes one lazy feller, but he has the will of fire burining inside him greatly. Shikei yawned and opened his eyes, and for a couple of seconds, didnt really notice Shinato looking straight at him, but then his eyes widened, and it shocked Shikei.
"WHAT THE...SENSEI?!"
He sat up and glared at his sensei with vicious eyes.
"Thats unfair, i was asleep you know!"

"Let me just quickly fill you in, the Hokage has asked me to complete a solo mission with you, just to assess how your doing. The mission, get the Cat that the Feudal lord of the land of waves has lost"
"Great, we have to go all the way to the land of waves? Well, i guess it will be pretty cool, ive never been there before."

They left the village and jumped from tree to tree, it was quite epic if you had seen it. They finally arrived at the edge of the Land of waves, and heard a small meow coming from somewhere.
Shikei noticed a small black cat sitting on a branch to the side of them, and he grabbed it and held it camly.
"Sensei, is this a joke, or is this a proper mission where i can learn something from?"

"Shikei, this is just a basic D ranked mission, your a genin, and thats what genin's do, D ranked missions...Dont worry though, this will get put on to your mission stats to help you to improve how well your doing. Anyway, lets head back and hand the cat over"
They both jumped back to the leaf village and then handed the cat over.

"Good work Shikei, this may be a D-rank mission, but if you work hard, your dreams will come true."
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down