Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Absorb

Go down

Shadow Absorb Empty Shadow Absorb

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:10 am

Name: shadow Absorb

Requirements:A shadow to absorb from

Effect: This can work in different ways, firtly if i capture an opponent with the shadow possession jutsu, then i can use this and drain a small amount of chakra for myself. If an opponent ends out a weapon or an attack which is long ranged, ect fire ball justu, i can extend my shadow to the attacks shadow and drain the chakra out of it, and render it useless.

Appearance: Shadow at first, but when absorbing, turns blue

Rank: Ranked for Chunin - I though learned it from my dad (ect Naruto learned rasengan...Not a genin technique...
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Shadow Absorb Empty Re: Shadow Absorb

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:11 am

tier 1

Very powerful O.o

Don't misuse it O-O

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 am

Shikei was out and about as usual, and was practicing outside on the fields. Wow, im getting quite good at my shadow clones!, all thanks to Shinato sensei anyway. Shikei performed the hand sign and then a variety of clouds poofed around the area, and out came 6 shadow clones. He had been practicing for about 4 days and had gotten quite good. Well, i guess this could do for Shadow clones, i wont really need an external amount in a battle anyway. As he was about to pack up and turn back to head home, a chunin, about 15 years of age stood in his way. He was a known bully around the Hidden Leaf Village, and pushed Shikei onto the ground.
"Ok then you little fool, what did you get in my way for" A mustical orb appeared in his hand and stared angrily at Shikei. He picked him up and threw him into the air, and then landed with a thump on the ground. Who i this guy, and why is he attacking me anyway?
"Well, time for you to gain your punishment, you will learn not to step in the path of a chunin!"

He threw the ball of chakra towards Shikei, and he didnt have a chance to dodge it as he was exhausted for training on his Shadow clones, and he couldnt use hi shadow possession jutsu. Was this it for him? The ball hit Shikei full pelt in the chest and sent him flying back into a tree. Blood shot out of his mouth, and he blanked out almost instanly and fell to the floor. As he opened his eyes he was laying in a bed, and he realised it was his house. He heard someone moving about downstairs and went to check it out. It was his dad, Shukaku, but he kept quiet to see what he was doing. He performed ome handsigns and a machine shot a few chakra pulses at him, he had never seen a machine like this before, but even so, a normal shadow appeared from his dad and captured the shadows of the pulses, turning blue. After, the pulses dissapeared, and it was over.
I know what happened there, he absorbed the chakra, thats one powerful move there. Shikei had memorized the handsigns and went outside back to the field to test this out. Without anything to drain from this was gonna be hard, but even so, he practice the signs.

"So your here again huh? Looks like im going to have to teach you the lesson again!" Shikei saw the Chunin again and clenched his fists. He had chakra now, so this guy was going down whether he liked it or not! Damn, if that guy use that chakra move again, im finished, unless i try use the move ive been practicing, but it might not work.
"Ok, thats it, ive had enough of you and the thought of you bullying everyone in your path, saw goodnight because im gonna take you down!" The Chunin laughed and spoke back,
"Whatever, your just a genin i can crush in my palm, so dont get to overworked now. I might aswell take you down with the move i used last time, sayonara!"
Again he charged the blue chakra in hi hands, and then lobbed it toward Shikei. He noticed that the chunin was exhausted from using this attack as it drained alot of his chakra, so this was his only chance. Inu , i , Tori , Uma , Tatsu - "IVE GOT IT NOW!"
Shikei sent out a Shadow and captured the shadow of the opponents attack. It lowly tarted to stop, and the chakra wa being absorbed slowly. No, to slow, come on...
"COME ON, IM GOING TO BEAT YOU NOW!"
Just before the ball his Shikeis face, it was fully absorbed by the shadow, and Shikei felt really powerful. He knew he had suceeded and ued shadow possession on the chunin.
"Now then, what was about that crushing me in your palm?"
Shikei summoned a few shadow clones and releaed his possession, then the clones started beating the Chuinin. He had done it, he had beaten the chunin and also learned a new move. from a distance away, Shikaku aw what his son had done,

"No way...How could my son do that?"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:03 am

aproved. good work Very Happy