Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets see what you can do

2 posters

Go down

Lets see what you can do Empty Lets see what you can do

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:02 pm

Haruko was running around the village, when she saw Slade nearby.
Slade! She thought Better avoid him, She then tried to go around him, but then an old man fell on her for no apparent reason.
"What the heck old man!" She said throwing him away(literally). And then Slade was right next to her.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet
Name: Haruko
Squad Name: Team X

Back to top Go down

Lets see what you can do Empty Re: Lets see what you can do

Post  British-Tiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:08 pm

Slade was looking for Haruko, seeming as he already knew what kind of things Keiro was able to do, all that was left was to find out what Haruko could do. Then he saw her, casually walking by, and then almost squashed by an old, wrinkly, half-blind man.

After the little event was done with rather shortly, Slade had already found himself right next to his team mate, also known as Haruko, and he had heard from a few people, the ice demon. Slade already knew the base of her power, he had seen it in an earlier mission, it was to do with ice, however he did not exactly get to focus on it, which he needed to. This way, if they ever got into a tight mess, or were going out onto a mission, it would be easier to come up with a plan than coming up with one and not knowing what she could do.

Suddenly speaking, the same grin stuck on his pale face, his eyes beamed down on her as his hands silently sat in his pockets, the white senbon-looking stick in his mouth, cigarette-fashion.

"Hi there." Slade whispered casually, "I was beginning to think you was avoiding me. I know we don't exactly get on, but in order for this team to work properly, I need to see what you can do. Makes it easier the tactician of us, also known as yours truly, to make battle plans." Slade told her, taking his hands out of his pockets and now crossing his arms, waiting for the response he would get from Haruko, half-expecting something insulting or witty.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Slade

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Haruko was going to say no, but then she thought a little. This would be a perfect chance to show Slade that he wasn't as cool as he thought.
"Ok," Haruko answered.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Slade was happy to hear that she was going to show him. Now it would be a chance to see what she could do and make plans against enemies, being the cunning tactician that he was.

"Alright. Don't dawdle, show me already." Slade said, taking a few steps back and waiting for a demonstration of her ice jutsu.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Haruko used her Rain Storm jutsu, to help with getting her supplies. She then focused her Chakra, got a layer of protective Ice Around herself, and she turned all of the rain drops into ice needles, causing havoc when they were coming down.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Slade knew what was going to happen to the rain the instant he thought about her ice power, the small area of which was being affected by this weather and ice jutsu combination became quite deadly.

Luckily most people were inside, and as the they all came down, Slade smirked, sidestepping, now protected by the large, steel sign of a shop that went over into the street, protecting him as he waited for it to stop.

"Impressive. Anything else?" Slade asked.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:37 pm

"Well," She said, seeing someone walking by in the rain after she turned it back. "There's this," She jumped at him, since he was covered in water she touched him, and she froze him in a block of ice. She then unfroze him, and it was so cold in there he passed out. She put him in the dumpster with the old man.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Slade liked how ruthless Haruko could be, he was impressed with her moves and liked the amount of skill she had.

"I like it, those ice moves are pretty good. If that is it, then I will be on my way."
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:43 pm

"Well, I have other stuff, but they're ice jutsus too, so yeah." She said.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:47 pm

"Hmm. Really? Let us see them then." He told her, but instead, this time he wanted to know what she could do so he was able to plan against it if they ever came to face each other, he always had to think ahead, think ahead of the squad to the point where the squad would be history and the Chunin exams were the present, where they could possibly face. That is what he was thinking of now. Thinking of how to counter this when he sees it, and laughing in his head how Haruko would not expect it at all.

Slade was cunning. Very cunning.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:53 pm

"Sure," She said. "But let me tell you one thing first... I'M NOT A FREAKING IDIOT! The god that controls my every movements predicted you would do this! I knew you would do this. Why would you need to see every single one of my jutsu? I'm not as dumb as you think I am," She said, leaving the scene.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Slade arrogantly grinned as she left, short-tempered as usual.

Beginning to walk away too, Slade just grunted, still grinning, sadistic laughs left his mouth, then a mumble left too, "One day I will kill you." He said to himself, looking up into the sky, beginning to laugh.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: