Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nasuke's Graduation

3 posters

Go down

Nasuke's Graduation Empty Nasuke's Graduation

Post  Nasuke Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Three chunins sat around a table in the classroom, waiting for their last academy student to test for graduation to genin rank. They have been doing the usual routine with the whole clone jutsu thing but it is starting to become very tiresome. Nasuke walks into the room and stands in front of the desk, awaiting his graduation exam. The chunins look nasuke over and nod. They will do something different with this one and see if it works. The chunin in the middle stands up and addresses nasuke. "for your exam, you will show us your best jutsu, do not disappoint us......" Nasuke raised his eyebrow at this unusual request but shrugged it off. "um, sir for me to do this, i kinda need to go outside." The chunin looked at each other and shrugged. Nasuke and the chunins walked outside. Nasuke made a handsign and concentrated chakra to his legs and feet. Nasuke ran around for a bit and the chunins yawned. Nasuke suddenly ran directly at the chunin then swiftly moved to their left side and backflipped into a treetop. Wind swirled around nasuke's legs. " i call this jutsu shinsoku which means god speed" Nasuke jumped down and ran all around the outside academy area, doing various acrobatic movements to show the increase in his agility as well as his speed. Nasuke landed in front of the chunin and cancelled his jutsu. He let out small puffs of breath since he ran around so much. "what is the verdict, sirs?" The chunin gave their answer.
Nasuke
Nasuke

Character sheet
Name: Nasuke
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Nasuke's Graduation Empty Re: Nasuke's Graduation

Post  British-Tiger Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:49 pm

Approved.

You have now graduated, well done!
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Slade
Squad Name: Team X

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:04 am

I actually enjoyed reading this, lol, well done on your exam!
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down