Lance Graduating

Go down

Lance Graduating

Post  Lance on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:12 pm

DAY BEFORE GRADUATION

Lance stood in the middle of the field holding his puppets hand as it lay on the ground.His dogs yuubi and kaana sniffing his feet.Lance knew it was time to begin training,but he didnt know his academy teacher was hidden behind the tree.He released his grip on his puppet and smirked.He did the required hand seals and looked around then he saw a log.Suddenly lance and the log switched spots.Lance grinned as the wind blew his yellow hair,his black shirt,and white shorts.Next was transformation.Lance did the hand seals and thought of an animal.Suddenly lance became a black dog.Lance turned back to normal since he'd mastered the two jutsu.Last was clone.Lance did the needed hand seals and suddenly a clone appeared."YES!"yelped lance proud of himself.

Graduation Day
They called lance's name.He walked infront of class with his dogs.He began doing hand seals.His teacher stopped him.He tossed a head band to lance."i watched you train yesterday i know you can do the jutsus you pass"said his teacher smiling.Lance howled now having put on his headband.Everyone clapped and lance bowed.
Lance

Character sheet
Name: Lance
Squad Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lance Graduating

Post  Shikei on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:33 pm

You cant graduate yourself lol, but yeah i guess its worthy of you graduate, so...you graduate lol, plus thers no grading cos stats will kinda cause bad things, having none will keep things equal and fair if you know what i mean.
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

View user profile http://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:48 pm

Ohh dogs, i like dogs, with my jutsu, i can control your dogs and use em against u mwhauahau xD Jk lol, depends which team we are in
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

View user profile http://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: