Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capture the Flag:Forest of Death! (Sento, Slade, Haruko, Shikei)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Capture the Flag:Forest of Death! (Sento, Slade, Haruko, Shikei) - Page 2 Empty Re: Capture the Flag:Forest of Death! (Sento, Slade, Haruko, Shikei)

Post  Sentó Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Sento Being divided from Slade and Shikei he wastes no time taking out the weakest link Haruko.
knowing that Haruko is not far infront Sento throws a Kunai that slashes Haruko's Leg and bring her to a Hault

"err i hate fighting girls"

Sento then vanishes using speed demon and travels in the Underworld underground. He postions himself beneath Haruko and pulls her feet underground making her unable to move or dodge or attack. with his speed demon appears infront of her and knees her in the Left rib cabe before whispering to her Give up and youll live. Sento then gets creative and make a Paper Bomb cirlce around Haruko.

this is a technique my dad passed on to me. i call it the Circle of hell if you try and move out of this circle then you be lit up like a turkey on Xmas. Now when my friend Slade beats Shikei then ill let you go.

Sento takes a few steps back mabe 3 10 yards away and sits on the floor staring at Haruko.

OOC: PLEASE READ THIS POST AND STATE HOW YOU ESCAPE IF YOU DONT BECAUSE A FEW OTHER POSTS HAVENT BEEN LINKED WITH WHAT I HAVE WROTE Very Happy
Sentó
Sentó

Character sheet
Name: Sentó
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Capture the Flag:Forest of Death! (Sento, Slade, Haruko, Shikei) - Page 2 Empty Re: Capture the Flag:Forest of Death! (Sento, Slade, Haruko, Shikei)

Post  British-Tiger Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:17 am

Slade was ready to jump over the ice wall that came in front of him, but was not expecting a kunai to come and shatter it from no where.

The ice shattered and as Slade jumped through it, all his arms, face and legs were cut by the ice, but within seconds all the minor cuts and grazes healed without effort. Still holding the flag, he jumped on a branch that was weak for some reason, and assumed it was either Shikei or Haruko.

It fell and he landed on the ground of the forest, the finish right in sight, running towards it, the shadow possession no where near him now that he was on the ground, not that he even knew about it anyway, Shikei's plan had contradicted itself foolishly, Slade was too close to be stopped now.

Reaching his base, Slade turned at forced the flag into the ground, a jounin trainer standing there to confirm the victory of this excersise.

Waiting for the others to catch up, Slade had a cocky grin on his face, crossing his arms, pleased with the result, laughing to himself underneath his breath.

OOC: Lulz I won't be surprised if there are some moany complaints now
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Slade
Squad Name: Team X

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:38 am

OOC: I'm saying, you wouldn't have even gave us a chance to get the flag.

Haruko crossed the finish line, after getting out of the auto-hitt hole, and she walked over the finish line saying:
"Good riddance, I was going to destroy the flag any way. And Slade: Go die in a hole," She then left the forest, really not caring that she lost.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet
Name: Haruko
Squad Name: Team X

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2