Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodline Training

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bloodline Training Empty Bloodline Training

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 am

The day was abit gloomy. The clouds flowed over the hidden leaf village in a grey mood, and rain was drooping down here and there. As Shikei layed on a bench, he stared up into the sky and at the clouds.
"Free...Good luck, ive gotta stay down here and work my butt of..."
He wondered what his brother was doing right now...Out on some mission to save another village probably. He wished he could be like that because he wasnt all like his brother, he wanted to be out there, doing something to help the world...To help others.

He hadnt practiced his shadow possession jutsu in quite a while, so he was thinking of testing it out. He needed someone to practice with, someone who had a bloodline in which he would find it hard to plot against. For a while he thought, and almost fell asleep when a drop of rain splashed on his forehead.
"Aha i know!"

He remembered a girl named Haruko in his class who he thought was quiet. It was time he stood up to his shyness and talk to her, ask her to train with him. He went inside to find her, and he soon came across her.
"Hey Haruko!" Stated Shikei rubbing the back of his head, "Do you want to come outside and train?"

He knew they wouldnt be out there for long due to the rain, but atleast he was going to be 'getting' somewhere.
"So, howabout it?"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Bloodline Training Empty Re: Bloodline Training

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:25 am

"I don't see why not," Haruko said, getting into her defensive position. "Do you want to make the first move, or should I?" She asked.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet
Name: Haruko
Squad Name: Team X

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 am

"Haha, you gotta come outside first, we dont wanna disrupt everyone!"
Shikei leaded Haruko outside, and ran about 4 meters infront of her, and turned to loook at her.
"Ok then...I guess we shall start on some quick Kunai training!"

Shikei went to his pouch, and attempted to find a kunai, but he couldnt find it. Ahh...Left it at home!Shikei looked back at Haruko, and decided to test his abilities to dodge.
"Hmm...What a drag, i havent got my Kunai, oh well, come at me with the intention of destroying me."
I...didnt just say that did i? Great, now ive got to run around!

Shikei got ready to start dodging, and looked around the area quickly, just to have a view of where he was.

"Ok then, lets go!"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:34 am

"Ok," Haruko said, grinning. She then stuck her hand out, and she grabbed some rain drops. She then concentrated hard, and she moved her chakra in the right way so they froze, and she threw them at Shikei, and she then used Ice Rapier, and she tried to cut his stomach.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 am

He smiled at Haruko, and then he saw that she smiled back, and as she put her hand out, he remembered what he had heard about her.
"Oh CR*P!"
He realised that he had made a big mistake and had to litteraly dodge for his life this time. She put her hand out and rain fell into her hand, and then she threw something at Shikei.

Shikei ran back and jumped into a bush, just in time to see ice fly past him. He then had to dodge again from the other 'icy' danger that was heading at him. As she went to cut his stomach, Shikei jumped back up and dodged back, luckily he didnt get hurt, but his shirt got ripped slightly.

He had an idea, and jumped onto a tree, and swung himself behind it.Then he jumped of it and ran around Haruko, and threw some sticks at her, like they were senbon needles. He then went to grab her arm to try prevent her from using her ability.
"Come on, this has to work!"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:42 am

Haruko jumped back to avoid the sticks, but he grabbed on to her arm, and she was knocked to the ground. She then tried to kick him off of her.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:51 am

Unluckily enough, he didnt see the kick coming, and was knocked back also. They were both on the floor, and Shikei had a great idea.
"Ok then, lets get more serious, its time to use my speciality, Shadow Possession Jutsu!"
He smiled at her and then jumped up into the air, throwing the last of the sticks he had picked up of the ground. Straight after, he landed on the ground and another Shikei ran out from the tree, and therefore there were 2 Shikei's standing both sides of Haruko.

"I would call this, Shadow clone Jutsu. Yup, solid clones, i just jumped out of the tree there!"
Shikei was hoping his bluffing would work, as in actual fact, his clone jumped out from behind the tree, but it was an illusion, not real. Both of them got their hand signs ready and called out at the same time.

"Shadow possession jutsu!"

(OOC: Dont get caught by it xD)
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Haruko kept 2 of her ice needles, and she threw them at both of the clones, to see which one was real. She then jumped out of the way of his shadows, and she grabbed another needle. She turned around and ran away from his shadows, while doing this she also tied another ice needle to her string, and she put it in her pocket. She then turned around, and she use her Ice Rapier to cut down a tree, making the sun brighter, and being able to help deflect the shadows the other way.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:54 am

A laugh came from behind the tree that was falling, and Shikei stood behind,
"Ha, i guess you found the real me, those were both clones out there, and as you can see, your ice needles went straight through them. Your in my trap now !"

Shikei ran out into the open and ordered his illusions to run round in circles around Haruko, after that, he created yet another illusion, which was by now lowering his Chakra, and made it run in his place. When he saw Haruko looking in the other direction, he jumped back into the bushes and waited for his moment to strike.

Now!
Shikei jumped back out when Haruko's back was turned and stood 1 meter behind her, he then used his shadow possession jutsu, this time it was real...
"This has gotta work, sayonara!"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:15 am

Haruko tried to jump out of the way, but it was too late.
"What the hell kind of jutsu is this/" She asked. "Now I can't even move!"
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:21 am

"Shadow possession complete!"
Shikei grinned and folded his arms, which by then Haruko had also folded her arms.
"Well basically in simple terms, when i catch you in my shadow possession, i can made you do whatever i want."

Shikei held his arms out and then went to punch himself full pelt in the stomach, but then suddenly let to of the possession, so he didnt punch himself in the stomach, but Haruko was still going to.
He sat down on the ground and breathed a sigh of relief.
"Ahh its all over i guess!"

But was it?
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:25 am

Haruko saw what he was about to do, so she was pulling her hand away, so is stopped before it hit. She then turned around.
"That must have took an awful lot of chakra, or else you would have done it longer," She said, getting out the ice needle tied to the almost invisible string. She then threw it, still holding onto the string, and when it just passed Shikei's head, she pulled it back.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:36 am

He remembered before that she had ice needles, and had an unlimitless amount as she could create them from rain.
Ok, so with water, she can create ice and control it, so that puts me in a tricky situation. Ive got to remember this isnt a real fight, so lets see here. Water on the ground, she could instantly freeze that, so i would be stuck just asif she had her own possession jutsu, but not control me. I could put that to my advantage by..AHA!

"Well then, your very clever i guess." stated Shikei kneeling down to dodge the ice needle that he saw she was pulling back with her arm.

BRB
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:44 am

She then froze a tiny part of the ground, and threw the ice at him, and she ran and tried to kick his face.
"Coming from you," She said. "That must mean a lot," She used Ice Raper and tried to put it up to his neck.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:05 am

"Na, its nothing, it just quite fun knowing that im sparring with someone who has some great talent"
He slyly dodged the ice he threw, but when he looked back up, he had her rapier again and aimed it at hi neck.

"Come on , shadow possession!"

Shikei hoped that it worked, even though this was practice, he might be killed in a real battle.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:09 am

Haruko was caught in it.
"Whataya know." She said. "Looks like you didn't use up all of your chakra on that one. But I figured this jutsu out. If I get hurt, you do too. If you get hurt, I do too."
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:17 am

"Haha, looks like youve figured me out!"
At that moment, shikei saw that he was in front of a hill, and a plan generated in his mind.
He moved hi hand up and grabbed the rapier and took it from haruko, he had done this by releasing her grip by using his other handm he then dropped it.
"Man that was cold!"

He then walked backward slowly and then jumped them both in the air. The jutu was now released and just before it ended, Shikei grabbed Haruko and chucked her down at the hill.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:21 am

Haruko fell, and she hit the bottom hard.
"Ow, that hurt Charlie." She said, with a british accent. She then climbed back up the hill, and got some more ice needles.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:35 am

"Wha..Charlie? Whos charlie?"
Shikei pretended to look around and picked the ice needle from the ground.
"Look like its ice vs ice"

Shikei threw the needle at Haruko and then ran behind her and aimed for a clear leg sweep.
"Two thing to dodge , can you?"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:38 am

Haruko jumped in the air, and she destroyed that ice needle with a different one, and she threw a ice needle behind her.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:44 am

"Nice, i didnt expect that, no matter what i do, your ready for it"
Shikei miled at Haruko and then performed shadow possesion jutsu. The shadows were underneath where Haruko had jumped, so when she fell she would most likely land in his trap.

"Ughh..."
His chakra was almost used up and he could feel the strain.
"Yup, im almost used up, im guessing your is to!"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:48 am

She was cought in it.
"Your guess is correct," She said, breathing heavily.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:54 am

"Well, im outa gas"
The shadow reented from Haruko and Shikei jumped back. He was breathing quite heavily and kneeled down on the ground.
"Limits, what a drag..."

Shikei gathered his strength and then ran towards Haruko aiming for a punch, followed by a side sweep. If that hit, he would then perform a butterfly kick over her and knock her to the ground.
He felt like he was gonna faint at any moment.
"Great, i might awell just give it my all!"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:56 am

She was hit to the ground, and she then jumped back up, and tried to kick his face, and then knee his stomach.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:03 am

Shikei felt like letting her do it, but he wasnt going to be beaten.
"Sorry *pant* I aint gonna be beaten by a girl!"
Shikei was hit in the faced but then jumped backward to avoid the knee, but then grabbed her knee and attempted to throw her into a tree.

"Ok then, take this, we will give this our last bit of chakra!"
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content