Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haruko ???

3 posters

Go down

Haruko ??? Empty Haruko ???

Post  Haruko Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:27 am

Name: Haruko ???(Haku's clan)

Bloodline: Deadly Ice Style Jutsu, including Crystal ice mirrors. Crystal Ice mirrors is a jutsu, that I don't know yet, that makes a bunch of mirrors surround someone, and then the user can continue to travel from mirror to mirror, only being able to get hurt when they're traveling from one to the other.

Bio: When Haruko was born, her mom immediately died, so only her father was left to take care of her. He took horrible care of her, and she was starving, and hurt most of the time. Then one time her dad was walking around the village, and she found her mom's journal. She opened it and started reading it, and inside of it she learned that she was adopted, and on the last entry of the last page, her mom said:

"If you're reading this honey, you need to know something. If I'm dead by now, it was your father that killed me, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AWAY FROM HIM"
When she finished reading, she saw her dad shadow behind her, holding a knife. She rolled out of the way, and she jumped out of the window. She ran to the Hokage's house, which the Hokage was conveniently home at the time, when her dad chased her into the house. He was knocked out immediately, and sent to prison. Then Haruko decided to find out more stuff about her real heritage, and to do that she would have to be strong, so she signed up for the Ninja Academy, to help he look for her past, and beat her enemies with. Then one day, when she was walking around, she saw her dad hiding in a barrel, some how he escaped from prison. He jumped atHaruko, but he was non ninja, so she did some random hand signs, and she did one of her clan's jutsus, called Ice Rapier, and it made a giant sword that was made out of ice appear. She used it to stab her fathers heart, by instinct, and he fell to the ground dead. She threw his body into a river, that was flowing into a different rive, and she also removed her finger prints from him, by the water washing them away.

Appearance: Haruko ??? Horo1
(Without the cat ears/tail.)

Prsonality: Haruko doesn't like to be bothered by little, unimportant things that her friends need help with. Her only goal in life, right now, is to find out about her past. She's the kind of person with a one track mind, and she would give up anything to solve the mystery, for just a clue she would pledge allegiance to Oruchimaru, too bad he's dead now. She isn't very loyal to her friends, as she would trade them all to a hobo for a clue to her heritage.

Ability: The Ice Rapier jutsu.

Item: a 20 foot long string, you'd be surprised how much uses this has.

Other: (Anything else that comes to mind...Huh?
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet
Name: Haruko
Squad Name: Team X

Back to top Go down

Haruko ??? Empty Re: Haruko ???

Post  British-Tiger Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:38 am

Great work. Accepted-eth!
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin