Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shikimari Clan

2 posters

Go down

Shikimari Clan Empty Shikimari Clan

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Clan Name: (Read it..What is your clans name?)The Shakimirai Clan

Members: (Are there more members in it, or are you the last one? If more members, then newly created characters can choose to be in this clan.)Just me Razz

Bloodline: (Clans should have a bloodline, read in the character creation template to see what bloodlines are. You don’t have to have a bloodline if you don’t want to.)Portal movement-Members of the Shakimari clan c an open up a portal next to the opponent, and one next to them, you can then attack the opponent through this portal by punching your one, the fists will come out of teh other one. And it can be used for other thigns as well, but you can’t fit your whole body inside of it. You can move said portals with your mind at will, and close them when needed

I will add more advanced forms of this, as I think of them and when my character is strong and experianced enough.

Burden/Weakness: (You have to have atleast 1 weakness or burden to your clan. An example could be the hyuga clans curse mark, or the uchiha clans overuse of the sharingan.)Opponents can attack you through the portal too

History: (What happened to make this clan come to be. Was there a war that left you the only one left, or is there a few survivors like the Uchiha clan?)The clan was blamed falsely for an enormous crime, and were hunted. And a lone baby was sent away, laid in a small basket and sent down the river (me.... I AM MOSES!) This travelled from the village hidden in the sand, all the way to the hidden leaf village, where the child was raised as a normal villager of the hidden leaf village.

Last edited by Lolgamer on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Shikimari Clan Empty Re: Shikimari Clan

Post  British-Tiger Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Accepted.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Slade
Squad Name: Team X

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Wow portal movement, i would never have thought of that, i like it alot (Steals clan). Approved x 10 my friend, i like it!
"me.... I AM MOSES!"
LOL there, i could have a nemesis...Clan wise that is
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:06 pm