Scout the Land

Go down

Scout the Land

Post  Haruko on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:55 am

Haruko stood right outside the Earth County's boundaries, waiting for her team member to get here. She was able to bribe convince the Hokage to let her do a C rank mission, but only if they could choose her partner and sensei. She agreed to these terms, and she stood, waiting to see who her team mate was.
Haruko

Character sheet
Name: Haruko
Squad Name: Team X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scout the Land

Post  Shikei on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 am

For a moment everything was silent, but then the door was kicked open and Shinato walked in...With Shikei asleep in his back.
"Well, i tried to wake him up, but hes in a deep sleep, perhaps you could wake him?"
He layed Shikei on a chair near the side and started to discuss about the mission.
"The Hokage knew that you was going to come and ask about this, so he asked me to go pick up Shikei, and yes, you can see that i litteraly picked him up haha!"

Shikei was in a world of his own, dreaming about being Hokage and making Shinato do a D mission, wow, that would be funny. Would he ever wake up?
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

View user profile http://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:53 am

"I can try," Haruko said, getting out her Ice Rapier. She then hit him on the head with the flat side of it repeatedly, until he came to.
Haruko

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:03 am

Shikei opened his eyes and looked at Haruko for a bit, and then looked at her Rapier. In a few moments he felt a big pain emerging in his head,
"OUCH WHAT THE HELL!"
He rubbed his head and walked about for abit, and then settled down.
"Wait, hey its you Haruko, i remember when we fought before. I gave up because it was a drag, and plus, your a girl, it isnt really classy to hit a girl. Anyway...WHAT THE, WHY AM I HERE?"

"Shikei, i couldnt wake you up, so i carried you here to start the mission"
He looked up at Shinato and slapped his hand on his head,
"Great, a mission, just what i wanted" Shikei said sarcastically.
"Good, we can start then, lets go. We are heading to Iwagakure in the Land of Earth to check on a 'training excersise' to see if it is what it seems or if it is a war ready to occur. We will just need to go see whats happening and come report back here, lets go"

Shinato leaded them out of the Village Gates and then they started to jump from tree to tree with the wind clashing against their faces.
"How long is this gonna take Sensei?"

"I dont know, maybe about 30 minutes, but i guess whatever time it is for you it will be a drag. Am i correct?"

"Spot on Sensei hehe. So Haruko, you ready?"
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:09 am

"Yep," Haruko said, knowing this would be a perfect chance to see his abilities were for the Chunnin exams. She was hoping it would be Shikei, since she didn't get to see his abilities since they were in the academy. She also respected Shikei, since he was the only fighter she met yet that didn't fight with just brute strength. Although she'd never admit it to him. "And wow, you still think everything is a drag? You're acting like Slade in that way, who hates every mission we do, almost as much as he hates me."
Haruko

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:16 am

"Wow, thats cruel, and i dont hate this mission, its just too much work y'no, but still if i wanna be Hokage some day, i gotta try my best right?"
He looked forward and thought to himself. That Slade, is he as cruel as she says he is? I wonder...
He returned to jumping in reality and shouted out "Come on guys, lets go faster!"

He jumped infront of Shinato and smiled at him, and then thought about the Chunin exams.
Hmm, i wonder who ill be facing, that idiot Shonzo? I sure hope not, i wanna face Haruko, shes the only one i think i would have fun battling against.
Shikei found himself jumping into a clear area with alot of people in it, but luckily Shinato grabbed him and pulled him back.
"Careful Shikei, we are now in unfarmiliar teritory. Ok lets see whats happening here"
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:21 am

Haruko was about to jumped in too, but she released a bit of chakra, too little to make a noise, but big enough to knock her back, so she didn't burst in there. Haruko then started watching, and she saw them doing something, but she couldn't tell if it was good or bad.
"I can't tell what they're doing right now," She whispered. One of the ninja's thought they heard her, she saw one of the ninja's ears perk up, but she relaxed when he dismissed it as a trick of the mind.
Haruko

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:28 am

Shikei also noticed this, and as the ninja turned back, he breathed a sigh of relief.
"If we attract their attention we might get captured or even killed, and thats a total pain..."Shikei Watched as all the ninja started to run around the area, it was like they were frantically trying to find something, but they were just training. Shikei listened and he heard one say something,
"Ok then, are all of you ready! We have to destroy the village of shadows. It isnt a very big place so it will be taken out easily!"

"Sensei, this is bad, we cant let this happen or else another country could find out and there might be a full scale war! We have to head back now and tell the Hokage about this, he will be able to sort this out. I would suggest sending out about 10 Jounin and possibly call over one of the Sannin to join them, but its up to the old man."

He looked to the side behind Haruko and saw someone. It was one of the Ninja, and he beckoned Haruko quietly to imply that he was behind her.
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:33 am

Haruko saw him out of the corner of her eye, and she rolled out of the way when he tried to kick her. She then got out a Ice Rapier, and she tried to hit him over the head, but with 2 kunai he blocked it. She then kicked his stomach, and the paralyzed him enough for Haruko to make it rain over him, and shut his mouth. He got back up, and he jumped at her. He knocked her down, but she kicked him off. She then tried to punch him, but he grabbed her fist. She smiled, and she froze him. Since he was covered in water she could do this, but she knew this wouldn't last too long for a ninja like him. She then whispered "Come on, we should get out of here before he thaws out."
Haruko

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:43 am

"Shikei...Shikei come on...SHIKEI!"
Shinato grabbed Shikei and then let him jump on his own, all three of them were jumping on trees fast back to the village. Damn, we cant let this happen, im lucky i went on this mission now.

They soon got to the village, and went to the Hokage's headquarters. Shinato spoke out,
"Ok Hokage, we have a big problem here, it seems the village we were looking at wasnt on a training excersise, they are going to attack the village of Shadows, and it could erupt into a full scale war!"

"Hmm, this is a problem indeed, but i know exactly what im going to do. I will send out 10 Jounin and for backup, 1 of the Sannin. That should put everything in place and seize the attack."

Shikei looked pretty angry at that point because he suggested that in the first place, and Shinato looked at Shikei surprisingly.
This kid, he would become a great Chunin. Im not doubting for one second that he's gonna become one.

"What?"

"Um, nothing...Also Haruko, state what happened to you"
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:48 am

"Ok," Haruko said. "One of the ninja's attacked me, and I was able to cover him in water in then temporarily freeze him. Not much except for that, we left immediately after." She then shook her head a little. "Not sure what's so important about being able to touch a ninja."
Haruko

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:52 am

"Ok thank you Haruko, i just needed to know what sort of attacks they have, its not much trouble now i know they are frontal fighters"
He picked up a sheet of paper and wrote something on it, and then turned to the Team.
"If your wondering what i was doing, i was just adding a mark to your mission stats. This mission, is completed, well done"

Shikei grinned and put his thumbs up at Haruko and Shinato,
"Nice work everyone!"
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content