Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shikei Vs Shonzo - "This is gonna be a drag"

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shikei Vs Shonzo - "This is gonna be a drag" - Page 2 Empty Re: Shikei Vs Shonzo - "This is gonna be a drag"

Post  Shikei Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:53 am

OOC: I let you hit me, thats being fair, try not to godmode ok...(everytime i attack you dodge it no matter what it is) Plus you completely ignored the kunai i threw.

"Hey Shonzie, you might aswell beg for mercy right about now, i have one move that could take you out, but ill leave that for you to find out"
Hmm, my legs still hurting quite abit, and im doing well hiding this pain, i have to get him to top using his moves or else im pretty much doomed.
"I think we have had enough of your bones, they are getting quite annoying, so i would advise you to stop using them or ill break them myself..."

Shikei made 5 shadow clones and handed them all bits of paper, charging chakra to their feet they sped around putting them on the wire. Around Shikei and around Shonzo paper bombs were scattered, and one move could end Shonzos life, if not then it would damage him majorly. He could et of thee bomb any time he wanted to, and if Shonzo touched them, theyd go of anyway.

"Uh oh, your in trouble, so what are you gonna do now?"
Shikei threw a smoke bomb at Shonzo feet and it exploded leaving him blind. He could walk into shikeis trap...s
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Shikei Nara
Squad Name: Team Shinato

https://shinobiawakening.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Shikei Vs Shonzo - "This is gonna be a drag" - Page 2 Empty Re: Shikei Vs Shonzo - "This is gonna be a drag"

Post  Shonzo Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:04 pm

OOC: If an attack is ignored then you can auto hit. Thats the way its worked and sorry too late to change now.

Shonzo was hit.....by the smoke bomb. But this was a two way thing. Shonzo made a mudclone and went under ground to make it look asif he was still there. He sent his mudclone walking through the smoke.

Shonzo

Character sheet
Name: Shonzo missery
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:45 am

OOC: No, that isnt the way it is worked, you cannot autohit if an attack misses, ect if i threw a kunai and it misses, you cannot autohit me because it is highly unfair as such, dont tell me how my forum is worked. Plus i didnt 'hit' you with the smoke bomb, i threw it near you.

Shikei watched for abit then saw a dark weary figure walking from the smoke and he watched closely. He knew it wasnt the real Shonzo, it had made it obvious, and it could walk into paper bombs at any moment. He wasnt going to waste his inventory on a stupid clone.

He remembered before when Shonzo dissapeared into the ground, it used alot of his chakra up, and he had to use a chakra pill shortly after. He had none left now so he was going to loose chakra and not be able to replenish it. Shikei wasnt that bad off really, he hadnt really used much of his chakra, and he could still gain more, but he wasnt going to let that secret creep out.

"So then, the longer that Shonzo stays underground, the more chakra will be used up...great hehe"
Shikei set of one paper bomb near where the clone was.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shonzo Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 pm

OOC: Well if you wanna play it that way dont tell me how MY charecter works or how MY moves work.

Contrary to belife Shonzo had a vast aount of chakra leftand he realised that Sheikie must be running out of kuni and shuriken so he would have to fight soon. He didnt have infinity right? The clone walked outward and instantly exploded in a mesh of paper bombs. Shonzo was shoked at the speed it of the trap. He loooked up through the ground and could see Sheikie hiding away. Shonzo reached up to grab the foot.

Last edited by Shonzo on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Shonzo

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikei Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:46 am

OOC: I aint telling you how you character is worked, im telling you how we do things fairly on this forum. Why do you always get angry when i try keep my forum fair?Plus you ignored what i said in my again...I write detailed and you dont even listen to it.

Shikei counted his Kunai and Shuriken, he had a couple left but wasnt going to waste them. Time to face him, and use his skills as a ninja to put him down. Shikei jumped to another tree and looked at the clone.
"Your such a coward you know, always sending in clones to get killed for you...What a drag..."

He jumped to another tree and stood there waiting for Shonzo to emerge from somewhere unexpected. Shikei was expecting this and kept his guard up.
Shikei
Shikei
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shonzo Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:26 pm

OOC : I edited so you need to edit your post

Shonzo

Character sheet
Squad Name:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2