Awakening of the Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Climbing for a ball - D rank mission (Team X)

2 posters

Go down

Climbing for a ball - D rank mission (Team X) Empty Climbing for a ball - D rank mission (Team X)

Post  British-Tiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:39 am

Slade was annoyed. Very annoyed. Why?

Because he was stuck having to do the most worthless and pointless mission ever. Out of all the people in the world, his team had to do the task of climbing a mountain just to get a ball for some kids.

Standing and looking up at the mountain, Haruko on his left and Keiro on his right, Slade made a disapproving expression, crossing his arms and turning around, signaling he was going to go back. "Climb a mountain for the sake of getting a darn ball for a bunch of whining brats. No thanks. Why the hell should I do that?" Slade muttered, beginning to walk away, leaving Haruko and Keiro to do it, showing just how stupid he thought it was.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Slade
Squad Name: Team X

Back to top Go down

Climbing for a ball - D rank mission (Team X) Empty Re: Climbing for a ball - D rank mission (Team X)

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 am

"Fine Slade," Haruko said. "I suppose it would be okay then for us to tell people that you didn't climb the mountain cause you couldn't, not because it's pointless, I suppose thats okay too." She then started climbing up the mountain, still wondering how it was possible to lose it up here.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet
Name: Haruko

Back to top Go down

Climbing for a ball - D rank mission (Team X) Empty Re: Climbing for a ball - D rank mission (Team X)

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:55 am

Keiro laughed at Haruko as he too began climbing. "Too scared Slade?" He laughed joining in Haruko's taunting. ALthough it was really just to get Slade to do the mission. Keiropulled out two Kunai, that he dug into teh mountain face to climb up when he came acrosws steep areas. And he continued climbing. He looked down at Slade.

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:01 am

Slade stopped walking when Haruko taunted him, then listened as Keiro began to join in as well.

"Tch. Annoying." Slade mumbled, turning around. "If you wanna play it that way, then I guess I will just have to climb the damn mountain." Slade stated, taking out two kunais like Keiro, driving them into the wall and beginning to climb up it.

"What kind of a moron loses a ball up here anyway?" Slade spat as he was moving upwards.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:06 am

"I don't know," She said. "Maybe they kicked it into one of Keiro's portals. Thats the best I can think of," She then did a different stratagy, the mountain was filled with ice, so she threw ice needles against it, and she jumped on the fast, so she was using a faster approach.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:11 am

Ke3iro laughed. ANd dug his Kunai into the ice, t cracked aq little. "Thing is..>" He said as he continued climbing. "They can't go further than about one hundred yards..." Keiro looked up at teh mountain. "And even if it did go in my portal." He laughed. "It could only get up a tiny bit" He reached a smooth platform and stopped for a breath. He then continued climbing some more. "Whoever was playing with this must have a pretty good throw." He laughed. He didn't seem to midn climbing it. It was a bit cold but that was all.

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 am

Slade stayed silent as Keiro talked away, a smirk on his face at Keiro's comment, grunting a slight laugh, before climbing up, keeping up with Keiro.

"How long left, Haruko?" Slade asked Haruko, assuming from her position she could see how much there was left to climb, already getting bored of this pointless mission. If it was up to him, he would let the kids cry their eyes out, it was not too hard to get a new ball. However, they chose to be a pain, and made this into a mission, the only good thing that could come from this is the fact that they get a better record and reputation, although that was just about it.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:18 am

"Not sure how much exactly, probably 700 feet at the least." Haruko said, leaping up. "Slade, you do know that you're the only one who dislikes this mission, right? I just love the cold, it's my terrain, and Keiro doesn't for a reason I'm not sure about."
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:23 am

Keiro laughed. "I don't know why I don't mind. I guess I just like climbing." He dug an other KUnai into the mountain face, and pulled himself up. He stopped for breath, it was hard work. Keiro continued climbing up the mountain. They were about half way by now.

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:28 am

Slade did not know why Haruko thought he exactly cared about what she said, or even about the fact that he was the only one who did not like the event that they was doing. Looking over at her with an arrogant grin, he began to speak.

"Haruko....What makes your little brain think I care about that?" Slade taunted, looking back at his kunais as he climbed to the side of Keiro, both of them getting closer and closer to the top.

Using his hands to grab up onto a ledge, lifting himself over, he walked along the smooth surface, then began to start climbing again at the sight of a more steep terrain.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:32 am

"Gee," She said. "I don't know. Maybe it's because at the beginning you said 'Climb a mountain for the sake of getting a darn ball for a bunch of whining brats. No thanks. Why the hell should I do that?' ".
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:48 am

Keiro laughed a bit. And continued climbing, and he reached a flatsurfacew, for a few seconds, he stopped for breath. He looked up, "Not much longer to go," He said. He dug his Kunai into teh wall, and then his next, he pulled it out and dug teh first in again,a nd he continued his climbing method, he was begining to sweat from exhaustion.

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:52 am

Slade let out a laugh at what Haruko said. "Haha! You reinforce what I said! You really do have little intelligence, especially when I said I did not care about what you said to me, and not the mission. Do yourself a favour and stop mocking yourself." Slade laughed, still climbing.

He was fine with Keiro, but sometimes that Haruko could become a pain.

They were getting closer, the mission was not far from finished.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:57 am

Haruko just stopped, knowing that someday, when she found a way around his stupid healing ability, she would beat the crap out of him. Well, ways other then knocking off his head, but even Slade didn't deserve that. But for now she kept on climbing, and she'd actually not stop training which is more then Slade probably would, his ego was too big.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:01 am

Keiro sighed at Haruko and Slade's constant arguing. Keiro just kept climbing. Hud shoved two Kunai into a flat surface,a nd heaved himself up. He could see the ball now. H epointed to it, it was still quite far away, but he could see it at least. "I think I've found the ball." he said. A smalol purple basketball sat upon teh peak of teh mountain, Keiro continued climbing so tehy could finally give it back to teh children taht had lost it.

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:04 am

Slade saw it too as Keiro said it, and climbed up, now they were only a few metres away from it. A few steps would allow them to pick it up. Just a few.

Looking at Keiro and Haruko, Slade just closed his eyes and crossed his arms, waiting for one of them to go and pick it up.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:08 am

Haruko jumped on her ice needle, and she picked it up. She then got out her Ice Rapier as she was sliding back down, and stuck it in the side to slow her down. She just slid down, using that so her speed doesn't go out of control.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:15 am

Now how do I get down.... Keiro thought to himself. "hmmm....." Keiro looked around. He saw a large slated piece of stone, so he went over and picked it up, he sat himself on it facing the top of teh mountain, and grabbed two Kunai, he pushed himself down, and like Haruko did with the ice rapier, the Kunai slowed him down, within ten minutes mabye he reached the bottom, he flew off of the slate and crashed into a large pond with an enormous splasha nd a belly flop "Ouch!" He yelped as he hit the water....... He emerged a few seconds later and spat water out. He then swam to the end and tugged himself out. Well that was embaressing.... he thought...

Back to top Go down

Post  British-Tiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:20 am

Slade looked down as Keiro did what he also had in mind.

Doing the same, Slade was relieved this was finally over and done with, not to mention he hoped he did not have to do such a mission soon. This was boring enough. There was not fighting or adrenaline. Just boredom.

Arriving at the bottom, Slade just ignored Keiro's actions, and began to walk away.

"I am guessing one of you will give the kids the ball. Make sure our team is credited for the mission. Anyways, I am going." Slade told them, leaving them with the ball.
British-Tiger
British-Tiger
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 am

"I will," Haruko said, smiling that Slade didn't even think of asking Keiro to keep taking him a few hundred meters every time they ran into each other, so he wouldn't have to move.
Who's the idiot now? She thought. (I really did think of that at the beginning of the mission.) She then gave the ball to some kids.
"Here you go, and how did you get it stuck on the top of the mountain anyway?" She asked.
"Oh thats simple, we..." They said.
1 minute later...
"Ok then," Haruko said, going back, cursing the time skip so she didn't get to hear.
Haruko
Haruko

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:32 am

(OOC: XD)

Keiro nodded. "Okay......" he said. The kids then left with the ball...

(Finihed)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down